Coffee Card - Menu

terrysko2000

Can the coffee card be purchased at any time during the trip or is it like the AIBP which can only be purchased on day 1 or 2?

Also, does anyone have a copy of the menu for the Coral Princess?

It can be purchased anytime. ;)

There was a photo of the new menu posted here on CC within the last 2 weeks.

Its also on a big board outside the IC or Lobby bar if there is no IC.

I tried to find it but couldn't.

First time Princess cruiser, so I have a question about the card. Once the card is purchased, then you can choose 15 items with the card being punched for each item, correct? Does the size you pick make any difference? Is the card like pre-paying for 15 items, as well as, having access to brewed coffee? Thanks for the input.

Edited by denamo

First time Princess cruiser, so I have a question about the card. Once the card is purchased, then you can choose 15 items with the card being punched for each item, correct? Does the size you pick make any difference? Is the card like pre-paying for 15 items, as well as, having access to brewed coffee? Thanks for the input.

AFAIK you can request what ever size you want for your 1 punch per drink. You also have unlimited fresh brewed coffee which you will appreciate once you try the syrup coffee, UGH! The rules say unlimited fresh brewed coffee is only good on the ship/sailing you get the the card on. They usually write ship and sailing on the back. BUT, if you do not use all the punches bring the card on your next cruise and continue using it until you use up the punches, but they should (wink wink) also punch for the fresh brewed coffee on that next cruise. Some ships also have gelato which you can get for a punch

Yes, it is sort of like pre-paying for your 15 drinks. If you had 15 $4.00 drinks, that would be a $60.00 value. Then add the value of the fresh brewed coffee to that.

AFAIK you can request what ever size you want for your 1 punch per drink. You also have unlimited fresh brewed coffee which you will appreciate once you try the syrup coffee, UGH! The rules say unlimited fresh brewed coffee is only good on the ship/sailing you get the the card on. They usually write ship and sailing on the back. BUT, if you do not use all the punches bring the card on your next cruise and continue using it until you use up the punches, but they should (wink wink) also punch for the fresh brewed coffee on that next cruise. Some ships also have gelato which you can get for a punch

Yes, it is sort of like pre-paying for your 15 drinks. If you had 15 $4.00 drinks, that would be a $60.00 value. Then add the value of the fresh brewed coffee to that.

Thank you for your response. Understand the program now.

If you have a specialty coffee you like ask them if they cqn make it. I do know they can not make Chai Latte but can make Cafe Mochas.

They now have Chai Latte! I had them on the Emerald in October and the Regal in November.

Can someone confirm the US price for the coffe card? My booking is in Canadian and it says save 20% but they are charging over $42 for the card. As a result I am trying to calculate what the exchange rate is that they are suing.

Thanks!!

snow bunny

$35.65 for 15 punches.

So they are using 1.2 as my exchange rate, the same as my OBC exchange rate. Much better than the 1.45 at my bank!!!

Thanks for the information, it might be best to buy it now and not have to worry about the exchange rate.

snow bunny

Edited by snow bunny

Lance1224,

You get two coffee cards for swapping out your elite mini bar. We have done this numerous times. We love the coffee drinks and are not big on alcoholic beverages, so it is perfect for us.

Can you use your coffee card for anything (like Barista Speciality Mixes and Iced Tea Fusions) on the menu or only for the coffee drinks! If so, are they only 1 punch!

TIA

Mark

Mrs Gut mainly drinks fancy teas, don't ak me what they are no problems with her card.

Lance1224,

You get two coffee cards for swapping out your elite mini bar. We have done this numerous times. We love the coffee drinks and are not big on alcoholic beverages, so it is perfect for us.

Thanks,

Lance1224

PS Where in Florida ? We are leaving for the Venice area, where we have a second home. It is cold here in New England.:eek: