QLS vs. SAS

sseknichols

We are a group of 7 cruising out of POM at the end of June. We are flying into FLL the day before our cruise and staying at an airport hotel. We are debating between SAS and QLS for transport between our airport and POM. Both support our hotel according to their websites. Any thoughts or pitfalls to avoid? We have never gone out of Miami before so any help is appreciated.

Both are often suggested on these boards; QLS has some early departures for POM if getting to POM early is important to your group. I'd contact both for a quote and see what comes back.

We have contacted both services and the cost is very comparable for both. We are now trying to decipher all of the previous posts (both pro and con) but thought it might be easier just to start a new thread dedicated to the topic and maybe save some time for us or others.

No one bats 1000 and you'll get some singing praises of both while others will complain about something that went wrong. Not sure you'll get enough valuable information to help you make an informed pick.

Another question I should have asked...Would a group of seven typically get a van for just us (11 passenger for example) or do they run a bigger shuttle and do a circuit of the hotels? Thanks again for all the help!

Edited by sseknichols

Might want to consider MJS as well. They are a small outfit but found them to be very reliable and great service. Others on this board are also raving about them. We used them in Nov/Dec. They respond very quickly to email.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2001662

http://gomjstrans.com/MJS_Trans/Home.html

We are a group of 7 cruising out of POM at the end of June. We are flying into FLL the day before our cruise and staying at an airport hotel. We are debating between SAS and QLS for transport between our airport and POM. Both support our hotel according to their websites. Any thoughts or pitfalls to avoid? We have never gone out of Miami before so any help is appreciated.

The only item I could point out is QLS starts pick ups a full hour before SAS- 10am versus 11am. (I only bring that up because it was the deciding factor we used for transport from FLL Hotel to POM).

Edited by Buffalofirsttimer4