Blue Lagoon/O'sheenan Breakfast menu

knitwitt44

It's a bit blurry, but here's the O'Sheehan's Breakfast menu. There is an express option.

20141007_105823_zpsuy110s3b.jpg

The hash browns are yummy!

Hi, Is breakfast during certain hours in the morning OR is it available any time throughout the day? Also, lunch/dining hours in O'S...anything specific times or is it 24/7?

Thanks.

Hi, Is breakfast during certain hours in the morning OR is it available any time throughout the day? Also, lunch/dining hours in O'S...anything specific times or is it 24/7?

Thanks.

I think it's only available in the morning to about 10 or 10:30am

Thanks.

Yeah, breakfast is only available during morning hours, which will be listed in your freestyle dailies. The nightly dinner specials are also only available for certain hours, too.

Overall I liked O'Sheehans but wouldn't do breakfast there again. Turned out it was the same exact food you'd get on the buffet. The only advantage is that if you do want to go to the buffet and it's packed, there always seemed to be plenty of seating in O'sheehans during that time of day.

And now you see why I don't like coming to cruise critic often. So what I posted something twice but it's okay I just let it flow

Suzanne

I've done the same thing a couple of times. Posted in a thread in the morning and then later that day, or a few days later, see the thread again and forget that I've posted.

Some people just aren't happy unless they are trying to rain on someone else's parade.

I've done the same thing a couple of times. Posted in a thread in the morning and then later that day, or a few days later, see the thread again and forget that I've posted.

Do not worry, there are a lot of people in the world that just need to hear their own voice in a discussion without first finding out what has already been discussed.

Come on, I can understand a bit better not reading a several hundred posts long thread over and over again before posting, but in this thread there were only TWO new posts between those duplicate posts.

If one absolutely needs to post again exactly what has been posted in thread already, at least acknowledge others for giving the exact same info before -- in this case that would have resulted said poster to realize their mistake before it even happened.

It really amazes me how few people here (or on most other web-based forums for that matter) understand or appreciate Netiquette anymore. As if internet would be a total anarchy where no rules or customs apply. Give me back good ol' active Usenet any day. :(

P.S. No need for personal attacks, namecalling, putting words in other people's mouths or guessing their motives when you don't know them and in fact actually do not have a clue.

Overall I liked O'Sheehans but wouldn't do breakfast there again. Turned out it was the same exact food you'd get on the buffet. The only advantage is that if you do want to go to the buffet and it's packed, there always seemed to be plenty of seating in O'sheehans during that time of day.

Yes, you are right. The difference is that you get waited on in O'Sheehan's so it takes longer. However, there is the same food but 50 times more options in the buffet. I went to O'Sheehan's just once for an omelet. After that I continued to get them in the buffet since there are 10 times the ingredients from which to choose. And I could take a lot more of those delicious hash browns.

(I actually used the buffet in Flamingo Grill (Getaway) since it was never crowded).

Yes, you are right. The difference is that you get waited on in O'Sheehan's so it takes longer. However, there is the same food but 50 times more options in the buffet. I went to O'Sheehan's just once for an omelet. After that I continued to get them in the buffet since there are 10 times the ingredients from which to choose. And I could take a lot more of those delicious hash browns.

(I actually used the buffet in Flamingo Grill (Getaway) since it was never crowded).

We didn't mind the wait in O'Sheehan's. We did breakfast there pretty much every day on the Breakaway. There were enough options for us and it was nice to just kick back and drink coffee while we waited for breakfast. It's not like we were in any rush to get anywhere. :) We did discover the Flamingo Grill (up by the rock wall, right?) one day and really enjoyed the breakfast sandwiches and yes, we had more hash browns than usual that day.