Are there chair hogs other places besides the pool area????

Harrylinden

I,m just stumped with reading about chair hogs.We never had a problem with chair hogs before.We don,t sit in the sun or close to the pool so my question is will there be chair hogs in the shaded areas around the lido deck? We usually sit by the glass part on ships out of the sun!

I,m just stumped with reading about chair hogs.We never had a problem with chair hogs before.We don,t sit in the sun or close to the pool so my question is will there be chair hogs in the shaded areas around the lido deck? We usually sit by the glass part on ships out of the sun!

The S class ships have plenty of seating there (much more than M class). If it's just 2 of you it shouldn't be a problem. If there are more than 2, you might or might not have a problem finding seats together later in the day on sea days in warm climes. We travelled on Eclipse in Dec and were 2 couples. We rarely found it difficult to find four loungers in the shade either next to or across from each other. I think the problem is more about those who hog the sun loungers next to the pool.

We usually don't have a problem finding two loungers in the shade. On those few occasions when none were available, we went to the deck above, where the mast grill is located. There are plenty of loungers up there.

Our favorite place is the Solarium. Sometimes, loungers are scarce on sea days, but the attendants were persistent at removing wet towels and abandoned items from loungers on our last cruise. Some people don't pick up after themselves when they leave. For some reason, the Solarium seemed to clear out a bit by 2 pm nap time.