How sad is it?

reerun25

OK, so I was "off the grid" for 2 days, and all I could think about was getting back to check the forums here on CC. I am obsessed with reading the forums here, and I won't lose my cruise virginity till the end of May......

OK, so I was "off the grid" for 2 days, and all I could think about was getting back to check the forums here on CC. I am obsessed with reading the forums here, and I won't lose my cruise virginity till the end of May......

And your point :D and unfortunately the only time I'm a virgin anymore is after we've been to St. Thomas or St. Croix. I used to make my husband take me there every few years to get refurbished and just to keep things fresh. LOL

There are worse addictions (LOL). I am on the forum even when it's 365+ days out until our next cruise. I still find helpful suggestions...and support for the post cruise blues..oops, sorry...you haven't faced that yet :(. It helps to come here and moan about the much anticipated cruise and how they rudely made us leave at the end of the cruise. We appealed the decision, but we were "deported" at the end of the cruise anyway.:mad:

LOL! Agree with the CCA group needed. :) As to blues, our trip is very close but already sad that it will be over way too soon and real life will descend on us. Trying to convince DH I should be planning another one already. He doesn't see logic in that. :confused:

I'm the same way and I have MONTHS before my cruise! Argh! lol

Just wanted to say how much I love this quote, although I substitute "a glass of wine in one hand" rather than a martini! That is the way to go.:D

Archived