Breakaway Cruise Director?

BrPanthers99

julie is thecruise director now, IMHO she's the best cruise director i have seen. She will become the cruise director on the Escape when she sails.

We just got off Breakaway Sunday, the cruise director was NOT Julie.

The Cruise Director was JC Sanchez, I didn't really care for him.

Here's the full list of who's who on BA 2 weeks ago, sounded like he was still on the ship last week - has a somewhat "distinctive" voice/tone to his (Bingo on sea days, I think) announcements about it, not that it mattered with many French speakers onboard as less than important bilingual announcement were made in 2 languages, except for Capt's daily 10 AM briefing from the "Bridge".

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2143874&page=11 (post #219)

Edited by mking8288

• 2 months later...

Julie V. is the CD as of today, she is tremendous! Allegedly moving to the Escape when it is ready. Can't recall her Assistant's name (he was also very good) but I don't remember a "JC". Hard to imagine anyone being as good as Julie is/was. Whole crew was fantastic, had a great time!!!

Julie V. is the CD as of today, she is tremendous! Allegedly moving to the Escape when it is ready. Can't recall her Assistant's name (he was also very good) but I don't remember a "JC". Hard to imagine anyone being as good as Julie is/was. Whole crew was fantastic, had a great time!!!

A few weeks back it was Julie with Alvin as assistant CD.

Is this the same Julie that used to be the CD on the Jewel when she sailed out of NYC during the summer on the Bahamas & Florida itinerary? We are going on the BA July 19th and it would be great if this is the same Julie! She was terrific! :)

I am not sure if NCL has more than one Julie as a CD. She was really good, so I just assumed she was the one everyone always talks about. I can't recall her last name, but I think she was from Canada.

Just off the Breakaway on Sunday. Julie was amazing! She has so much energy - I don't know how she is still standing by evening. She was very good at engaging the crowds. I think I saw her at almost every show I went to.

That's how she was on the Jewel in 2011, consistently throughout the whole week! As wonderful as the entertainment was on that cruise, she made it even better. From sail away all the way to the last night, amazing! Can't wait to go in 19 days from now! :)

Last year I had JC and Julie within 2 weeks of each other. Julie was actually much better, but I also think she is much more familiar with the ship. JC has a much better selection of hats though, and it's not like he's horrible.

We never had a "bad" cruise director on NCL! They're always a lot of fun, really nice, and energetic. But I remember Julie being that multiplied by 10!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...