chefs table menu?

irish2005

You can download the current menu being served on a specific ship from the web page for that ship on Carnival's website.

The latest menu, which I believe has not yet been adopted fleet-wide, is on the Breeze site. Sorry but the Breeze is the only one I follow.

I was wondering the same thing and I have looked all over the Carnival website for the menu but never found it. After reading your reply, I went back to CCL->Triumph->Chef's Table...can only find a description of the event, no menu. It may be staring me right in the face, but I just do not see it. I did a search for current Triumph Chef's Table and didn't find it in any of the responses there, either. Would you mind terribly to paste in a link? Thank you very much. Janie

This is dated end of December 2016 and includes pictures. Very similar to what we had on the Vista in January.

https://cruiseradio.net/carnival-chefs-table-menu/

Thank you very much! I did the Chef's Table on a 'Girl's Cruise' back in 2014 and we are booked to do it again on our Spring Break cruise. I was fairly sure the menu is different now but wasn't sure. This link shows a different from what we had - so glad! Thank you again. janie

, I went back to CCL->Triumph->Chef's Table...can only find a description of the event, no menu. It may be staring me right in the face, but I just do not see it. I did a search for current Triumph Chef's Table and didn't find it in any of the responses there, either. Would you mind terribly to paste in a link? Thank you very much. Janie

My sincere apologies. I have downloaded a pdf of the menu both from the Magic and the Breeze websites so I assumed it was available for all ships. That's what I get for assuming.

I just looked at the Triumph and it's not there. I'm sorry I misled you.

My sincere apologies. I have downloaded a pdf of the menu both from the Magic and the Breeze websites so I assumed it was available for all ships. That's what I get for assuming.

I just looked at the Triumph and it's not there. I'm sorry I misled you.

Could you tell me how to download it for the magic? I am not seeing it anywhere. Wondering if it's the same menu we had this time last year. Looks like it is, but I'd like to know for sure.