Vibe pass on Escape

BeachyBoo

We are sailing on the Escape Sept 2 and would like to get the Vibe passes. We have a room booked in the Haven, so my question is, will we have to run to Headliners to secure the passes, or do we just have the Concierge get the passes for us?

I know we have the Haven courtyard pool area, which is very similar to Vibe, but we also want a place where we can go where there will be no kids.

Thanks!

There is no guarantee that the concierge will have passes for you. He/she has a few and can arrange a few with a phone call but once those are gone (other Haven guests who ask before you get there), there are no more.

Your best bet is to take advantage of your ability to board before general boarding and get them yourself. No need to run if you are boarding before general boarding. If you show up hours after boarding has begun, being a Haven guest won't mean anything.

You will get an email from the concierge a couple months out from the cruise. If you can secure the Vibe pass thru the concierge, that will definitely be the best bet! The nice thing about the Haven is you can arrive any time you want and get wisked to the front of the line and into the Haven check in area. There is no reason to get to the port hours early to wait in line for the doors to open if you don't need to!

When you get this nailed down, please reply back. I'd like to know if the concierge would do this.

We are sailing on the Escape Sept 2 and would like to get the Vibe passes. We have a room booked in the Haven, so my question is, will we have to run to Headliners to secure the passes, or do we just have the Concierge get the passes for us?

I know we have the Haven courtyard pool area, which is very similar to Vibe, but we also want a place where we can go where there will be no kids.

Thanks!

So,,, you know that the Vibe is literally 3" away from the Havens?

There is a metal partition that separates the vibe sundeck from the havens sundeck.

When we were on the Escape, kids did not frequent the Havens sun deck.

So,,, you know that the Vibe is literally 3" away from the Havens?

There is a metal partition that separates the vibe sundeck from the havens sundeck.

When we were on the Escape, kids did not frequent the Havens sun deck.

There is actually a door that connects the two of them. When I was on the Escape we hung out in Vibe during the skirting of Hurricane Earl and the door to the Haven sundeck kept popping open so I went in there for a quick look around :D

I would say you would have to head to headliners to get them on your own. You shouldn't have a problem because you board before anyone else. Also with it being the beginning of September, most schools are in session by then and I can't forsee there being many kids onboard anyways.