Tables for Two on Uniworld River Queen

seabreezer

Can't use the search function...How difficult to snag a table for two? Are there very many? We do enjoy meeting new people but may feel like having a quick dinner on occasion and would hate to be rude and just leave our dinner mates mid-meal.

There are a few tables for two. We had friends on our cruise on the ship that preferred the two tops and they almost always ate there. The key is to be at the doors to the dining room when they open.

We splurged on a room with a balcony so can't answer your other question.

I'm sure you'll have a fascinating voyage.

Hi, I just want to mention that dinners on River Cruises are run a bit differently than on ocean cruises. On River Cruises everything is run "in sync", all courses come out at the same time for all patrons, sort of like at a wedding. So I don't know how "quick" your dinner will be.

We were on the River Queen for the Christmas Markets Cruise and there were a few tables for two, but thy were very close to the next table for two. Those tables could be pushed together very easily if needed to be made into table for four, or six, etc.

If the boat is not full you might be able to sit at a larger table by yourselves and make it a table for two. :rolleyes: