Picture-A-Week-2015 - Week 39

pierces

This was in Business Class. They may offer something better in First Class. This was my first time on Emirates. Service was great!

Great to see that you are NOT suffering too badly. Love to see more pictures for how Emirates does their pampering of passengers. We have upcoming flights on Qatar in business class as we head to South Africa and back in Jan./Feb. 2016.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

From our Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean combo sailing over 26 days that started in Barbados, here is the link below to that live/blog. Lots of great visuals from this amazing Brazil river and these various Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, etc.) that we experienced. Check it out at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Now at 28,877 views for these postings.

Great to see that you are NOT suffering too badly. Love to see more pictures for how Emirates does their pampering of passengers. We have upcoming flights on Qatar in business class as we head to South Africa and back in Jan./Feb. 2016.

I flew Qatar in coach 5 years ago and liked the service. Business Class should be great experience on Qatar! Emirates had flight attendants from 15 different countries.

Last week, I flew around the world in 7 days on Alaska, Hainan, Air China, Thai, and Emirates and had good experiences on all!

Edited by dileep

For a little Sunday morning "eye-candy", below I have some visuals from the American fall standard of college football. We were at the number-one-ranked Ohio State hosting Western Michigan. They Buckeyes won 38-12. In November, Ohio State will host the number two-ranked Michigan State Spartan. Then, right after Thanksgiving, will be Ohio State visiting its arch-rival and fast-improving Michigan team. Below is a sampling of the band, Goodyear Blimp, football, etc., action. There was a sell-out crowd of 106,123 fans there with the weather of 72 degrees, cloudy.

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 186,357 views.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

In front of a crowd of 106,123, here are some samplings from Saturday's Ohio State game. First, you can see the famed Goodyear blimp flying over the horseshoe-shaped Ohio Stadium in this nationally-televised game. Second is the banners and team coming on to the field. Third is OSU Marching Band on the field led by their drum major. Fourth is Ezekiel Elliott running for a major rushing gain. In this game, Zeke (the rushing hero as OSU won the National Championship last season) rushed for 124 yards, averaging a 7.8 yards each carry. He also caught three passes for 29 yards.:

Sept2015PixsA7_zpsuxn6g9ah.jpg

Sept2015PixsA8_zpsloqywzz0.jpg

Sept2015PixsA9_zpsiplc19hj.jpg

Sept2015PixsA12_zpsw1fkduxq.jpg

In our portion of the stadium, we had a couple of interesting visitors coming up the aisle. First is the Ohio State mascot, Brutus Buckeye. Second is the OSU Marching Band Drum Major. Up close and personal for both!!:

Sept2015PixsA11_zpsaqzg7wal.jpg

Sept2015PixsA10_zpssemc8u88.jpg

Monday was my last day on vacation - was playing around with my rangefinder manual focus lenses, and decided to shoot a wide-open aperture shot of some Halloween decor with my Voigtlander Nokton 35mm F1.4 lens:

original.jpg

Shouldn't be too hard to figure out where I was vacationing!

We went to Parham Estate Sussex on Saturday, to a Harvest Festival and show.

Parham House fine Elizabethan House

DSC_0150.jpg

Courtyard

Courtyard.jpg

Fallow Deer

Fallow.jpg

Various English Apples

Apples.jpg

Grey Shire Horse

Grey%20Shire.jpg

Demo Wood pulling Shire (retired)

Leading%20JPG.jpg

Jeepenfun: Great reflection shot.

Dickie

Edited by Jack_Tar
update

Went up to Rocky Mountain National Park yesterday. Was up bright and early to do the sunrise shoot at Bear lake and got the perfect mirror reflection off the lake. More of yesterdays pictures coming through the day as I do some touch up work in light room.

21758845185_153afea412_h.jpgDSC_0926 by Brad Hugo, on Flickr

Reflection Lake at Mount Rainier

a8924147d325834fc709bc145a587759.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk