When does RCL begin decorating ships for Christmas?

Yurita

Sailing from Nov 15-24, and I was wondering if our ship will be decorated for Xmas or not? does anyone know when Xmas decorations begin for all Royal ships? (never sailed during the month of November before)

Normally right after Thanksgiving

Usually right after Thanksgiving. I think if you are on for a week or two before you probably will not have Xmas decorations; but an outside chance they start early.

I always cruise at Thanksgiving but can only speak to RCL's Explorer and Grandeur. Both of them began to put up the decorations towards the end of those cruises.

I always cruise at Thanksgiving but can only speak to RCL's Explorer and Grandeur. Both of them began to put up the decorations towards the end of those cruises.

Have done Liberty, Navigator, Jewel at Thanksgiving and all of them started decorating towards the end of the Thanksgiving cruise

Be prepared though for Christmas music to be playing during your cruise. On a cruise the first week of November last year, Christmas music was playing in different areas throughout the ship. A little too early for that for my tastes.

Be prepared though for Christmas music to be playing during your cruise. On a cruise the first week of November last year, Christmas music was playing in different areas throughout the ship. A little too early for that for my tastes.

I agree that it is a bit early but compared to the practices of many stores in our area which begin decorating for Christmas about the same time as kids are heading back to school after summer vacation, the line's schedule is pretty conservative. In our experience the ships usually decorate for Christmas shortly after Thanksgiving but stores and other locales seem to jump the season far earlier than is reasonable.

Really??? music so early. For some reason, Xmas music in the middle of the Southern caribbean??.... oh nooooo...

On a Thanksgiving cruise on Explorer several years ago they were putting up the tree during Thanksgiving dinner.

I've taken several Xmas/New Years Eve Cruises and the decorations came down sometime after NYE but before the cruise ended.