Verizon Carnival Gift Cards - Shipping time?

we3travelers

The ones Verizon had this morning were not eGift cards. They are actual gift cards to be mailed to you. That's why they charged 59 cents extra on them. They have had eGift cards previously that you got through email but did not have them this morning.

I still haven't gotten mine. Several days after ordering they called to confirm my address. Irritated me that they did this. Address has been on VZW for years. Just a stalling tactic IMO. Anyway, I got a shipping notification 2 days after "confirming the address," and My UPS shows them to arrive soon. My UPS also shows a signature required, and Verizon Rewards never indicated that in their email, so 2 strikes on them on the plastic cards so far.

FWIW,

I ordered the e-cards a while back and had no problems whatsoever. I don't like how they handle the shipping of the plastic cards, and I don't like having to pay shipping on them either. Most gift cards have free shipping.

I ordered my cards on Saturday and just received a UPS notification they would be delivered tomorrow.

I just received the same email. I just wish I knew about what time they would be arriving? Guess I'll be at home most of tomorrow, but it will be worth it, especially as hard as it was to get them to begin with.

....but it will be worth it, especially as hard as it was to get them to begin with.

OMGosh isn't that the truth!!

I actually went in and changed mine to deliver to my office instead of home. Cost me five bucks, but I'd spend that either driving to the UPS place to pick them up or taking off work early to be at home when they arrive. I think it delays their arrival by a day or so, but since my final payment isn't due until May 4, I think I am ok. :D

And like you said, totally worth it since it was so hard to get them to start with!

I got mine QUICK. They were the plastic ones and I would say they showed up via UPS in like 3 days. I am in GA, I think they ship from FL, so that might have something to do with it.

You can set up a UPS account and have the shipping waived...just did this when I got several last time.

I simply went to the UPS website and set up a personal account.

From there, I submitted the tracking #'s provided by Verizon into the system and the website then gave me the option of waiving the 'signature required' option. I also have the option of rescinding the 'shipment release' if I should change my mind and want to physically sign for the packages.

Garnett

So, I got lucky this morning and got in on Verizon Carnival Gift Cards. I'm curious, does anyone know how long it takes to receive them?

Are they plastic gift cards or e-cards?

Thanks!

I ordered on the 18th also. Got an email confirmation very early this morning that they were shipped on 4/20 along with a UPS tracking number that indicates delivery 4/22. They are shipped from Michigan

I simply went to the UPS website and set up a personal account.

From there, I submitted the tracking #'s provided by Verizon into the system and the website then gave me the option of waiving the 'signature required' option. I also have the option of rescinding the 'shipment release' if I should change my mind and want to physically sign for the packages.

Garnett

Appreciate this information, have always seen this link on my ups tracking, wasn't sure what it was for. Went in and set up account so easy and free, got 4 hour time frame for delivery or option to release signature confirmation. Great tips on this board! :D

I have been logging in daily to check and they are always sold out. I used to buy the eCards with no problem, but now I can't even find any available.

Is there a certain time of day that is better? Has anyone noticed a pattern like certain days of the week, time of day, etc?

I have been logging in daily to check and they are always sold out. I used to buy the eCards with no problem, but now I can't even find any available.

Is there a certain time of day that is better? Has anyone noticed a pattern like certain days of the week, time of day, etc?

There's another thread titled "Save 10% on Carnival Gift E-cards through Verizon Program" about on pg. 8 (as of now) but the post was #495 by (angela12345) she gave a very detailed description of her experience trying to obtain them. After reading her suggestions and following them it helped me tremendously. It seems that they have been available the last 2 weekends so maybe Friday or Saturday might be your lucky day. Good Luck and happy sailing :D

Thanks! I found it and will try in the middle of the night - and stay up as needed to keep refreshing lol :eek:

Weird though~ I just pulled my account up to watch today (and refresh) and Carnival isn't even showing up, even as sold out. I saw them this morning.

Is this just me, or has Carnival disappeared from the list of Travel Gift Cards in the last hour or so?