Good sources for Mother of the Groom dress?

shipgeeks

I know this isn't strictly a cruise attire question, but I'm guessing that maybe some of you are familiar with fashions other than cruise wear! My friend is beginning to look for a dress for her son's formal wedding next September. The mother of the bride is wearing a long, pale pink dress with some beading on the bodice. Ideas?

I recently bought my mother-of-the-bride dress at Belk. The wedding is outdoors, leans towards casual but not too-casual. It's a sheath dress, short, all lace with an underlaying layer. I bought it on clearance, and it was less than $20.

I'm sure I'll bring it on a cruise in the future.

Don't laugh, check Sears. I bought my dress for our son's wedding there, under $60 & I've worn it several times since. Long pencil skirt & tuxedo peplum jacket with sheer sleeves .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know this isn't strictly a cruise attire question, but I'm guessing that maybe some of you are familiar with fashions other than cruise wear! My friend is beginning to look for a dress for her son's formal wedding next September. The mother of the bride is wearing a long, pale pink dress with some beading on the bodice. Ideas?

Tell her to check out Nordstrom and Lord & Taylor. Both have excellent dress selections online. Nordstrom offers free shipping, and returns are super easy. These two stores are my go to dresses.

I find Nordstrom and Dillards have some of the best selections of formal dresses (and not just those geared for 'the prom' age!).

Ditto here. Dillard's is the best, especially online and super easy to return right back to the store.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk