Opinions on Bermuda aquarium

We enjoyed the Aquarium, it's worth spending an hour or so. Enjoyed the zoo more. We did these on a combo caves, aquarium, zoo excursion from the cruise line. Our trip was all bus, but using the ferry for part of the trip would have been faster.

We enjoyed the aquarium and zoo. (Wife / me and teenage sons.) We got their on our own. I know we took the ferry to Hamilton but do not recall how we actually got to the aquarium itself.

LOVE Bermuda.

I took the RCCL excursion and it leaves right from the ship. It takes you to Flatts Village and docks right across the street from the aquarium and zoo. It was a lovely boat ride, including the owner of the boat singing on the return trip. He was so good too. I also liked the zoo better than the aquarium.

The aquarium is small but as I recall the zoo and a small museum are attached. Worth a visit. We did that and the caves the first day on our own. Right her the caves bus stop is a cute ice cream shop with free wifi. We took a nice break there.

We took the ferry then a bus and told the driver where we wanted to go. The drivers will tell you which stop etc.

Ask at the ferry terminal for the map. It is a colored fold out map of the island wit all the routes in color and times listed. Didn't know about it until the second day and we had to ask for it. Made it all SO much easier.