Freedom Dining Question

Hi,

We sail August 30th, yippie!! I'm thinking of having us (myself & husband) dine in a Speciality Restaurant the first night. I read somewhere they offer a discount.

I need to know the current MDR Menu first though. Could anyone help me out here on this? AND, being the 1st night, what is the dress code for the speciality restaurants?

We're in a JS. I also wanted to know, if we order Room Service dinner one night, can we order off the Speciality places? I saw the Room Service menu..mostly pizza, sandwhich's, and burgers. Fine for lunch, but I was hoping for a better option.

Thanks for your help,

Bobbi

Edited by Markmom18

Hi,

We sail August 30th, yippie!! I'm thinking of having us (myself & husband) dine in a Speciality Restaurant the first night. I read somewhere they offer a discount.

I need to know the current MDR Menu first though. Could anyone help me out here on this? AND, being the 1st night, what is the dress code for the speciality restaurants?

We're in a JS. I also wanted to know, if we order Room Service dinner one night, can we order off the Speciality places? I saw the Room Service menu..mostly pizza, sandwhich's, and burgers. Fine for lunch, but I was hoping for a better option.

Thanks for your help,

Bobbi

Here are the menus:

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-kit/7/

Menu order: Mojo, Saffron (formal), Shiitake, Pimiento, Jasmine (formal), Basil, Pomodoro

You cannot order room service from the specialty restaurants.

Edited by clarea

Just bear in mind that a JS has no proper dining table...so eating a full meal will not be as "romantic" or easy as you might be thinking! You can eat off of the coffee table in the JS or the vanity. The balcony only has a small, knee high patio side table.

They are desperate to get people in some of the specialty restaurants the first night. Officially the dress code that night will be smart casual. The first night on Freedom the menu is the MOJO menu, the two things I can remember from it are the Pork Chop and the prime rib.

The couple of in the front of this buggy are on your cruise. If you see them,. possibly in Ohio State shirts, say, "Hi Jon and Penny" that will freak them out.

buggy.jpg

Here are the menus:

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-kit/7/

Menu order: Mojo, Saffron (formal), Shiitake, Pimiento, Jasmine (formal), Basil, Pomodoro

You cannot order room service from the specialty restaurants.

I thopught formal nights were Monday and Friday on the Freedom

Love this board, and everybody here! Ask a question..and presto:D

I will look over the menu, thank you so much. Jon & Penny, will do if we see your friends. Which is entirely possible, especially if they play Trivia! I love to play, my hubby not as much.

:). Bobbi