Port of Miami to Fort Lauderdale Hilton Marina hotel

DJSchib

Well, it's certainly not "the only" option, since you could rent a car, or take a cab (the former being inefficient imho and the latter perhaps needlessly expensive).

According to SAS's web site, they drop off at the Hilton Marina in Ft. Lauderdale. Have you checked with them to see whether they can do that drop off if they pick you up at POM? (We used them from POM to the FLL airport, and would recommend them.)

http://www.ridesas.com/html/area_hotels.html

If no shuttle will do that drop off, then your plan of a shuttle to the FLL airport and cab to the Hilton (which is nearby) is probably the least expensive, and not terribly inefficient either.

Yes I emailed them and they said they do not drop off to the hotel. Why I wondered if anyone had any suggestions We typically stay in FL pre-cruise but this time it's post cruise plus the port in Miami vs FL

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Last year just as we got off our cruise there was a Uber driver here in Michigan who went on a shooting rampage. I know rare but with happening in our home state it's remembered and makes me uncomfortable. Shuttle to airport it is I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums