Not long to wait now...

1of4

We are sitting on 4 FCC and waiting for the holiday 2016 itineraries to be released. I called yesterday as I have the "Welcome Back" promotion that ends mid-July. I wanted to know the likelihood of the itineraries being released before then. I was told to keep my eyes open next week. ;)

We are sitting on 4 FCC and waiting for the holiday 2016 itineraries to be released. I called yesterday as I have the "Welcome Back" promotion that ends mid-July. I wanted to know the likelihood of the itineraries being released before then. I was told to keep my eyes open next week. ;)

HAL's Koninsdam press release first said April 2016. I was told the last week of April. Then it said Spring 2016. Then Late Spring 2016.

I don't believe any word out of any mouth regarding when they'll be open to the public. It makes no sense because they've been locked in for months and months now. :)

We'll be watching along with you, 1of4! :D

I mentioned this on another thread. A couple of times I've booked with another cruise line because I needed to lock in a certain week or weeks off from work, and couldn't wait for HAL to release their itineraries.

Roz

Technically, late spring goes all the way until 6/20. Summer starts on Father's Day 6/21.

So ..... we shall see! Hopefully, they will not wait until late July or even Fall as one HAL rep told me.

You get a different story everytime you ask HAL.