Oasis of the Seas ~ October 31, 2015 ~ Pictorial Review!

DarthGrady

Thanks for your review, Grady, and especially for taking the time and patience that I'm sure you needed to get those ship photos without all the people! I am currently experiencing cruise withdrawal since we do not have a cruise scheduled until our Oasis cruise next year. Your pictures are a great help in getting me through my cruise withdrawal. :eek:

We will be in 10327, right across the Boardwalk from where you were, so I loved seeing the exact mirror image of our view. You also had a good shot staight across the Boardwalk of our balcony! :D

Thanks for the great review. I was on the cruise with you and I believe our paths probably crossed in the Diamond Lounge and 150 Central Park. And perhaps your zipline adventure. I was in Dazzles that morning in class (Continuing Legal Education) and had a great view of all those doing the zipline. I think you are also on one of my Brilliance B2B in January. One of these days I hope we will meet.

I agree with you regarding the crew's response to the man overboard. Royal did all they could.

and I was with you in the ICLE. What bothers me the most is the lawyer in Miami's blatant soliciting of clients - now he wants everyone who has "been discriminated against" by RCL to contact them. That is what gives us lawyers a bad reputation.

Thanks for your review, Grady, and especially for taking the time and patience that I'm sure you needed to get those ship photos without all the people! I am currently experiencing cruise withdrawal since we do not have a cruise scheduled until our Oasis cruise next year. Your pictures are a great help in getting me through my cruise withdrawal. :eek:

We will be in 10327, right across the Boardwalk from where you were, so I loved seeing the exact mirror image of our view. You also had a good shot staight across the Boardwalk of our balcony! :D

Thanks very much! I always enjoy getting the ship pics, it gives me a reason to go exploring.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for another great review Grady. I missed it when first posted because I was on Anthem... glad I caught up!

I have to say, we were on Oasis in May and I agree with all of your comments about the nightlife on Oasis. Our cruise before that (last November) was on Norwegian Breakaway and the nightlife was much better in every respect. Our Anthem cruise of a few weeks ago had great DJs, but it was a longer sailing with an older crowd, so some nights it was totally dead. What can you do, we still had a great time.

Thanks for another great review Grady. I missed it when first posted because I was on Anthem... glad I caught up!

I have to say, we were on Oasis in May and I agree with all of your comments about the nightlife on Oasis. Our cruise before that (last November) was on Norwegian Breakaway and the nightlife was much better in every respect. Our Anthem cruise of a few weeks ago had great DJs, but it was a longer sailing with an older crowd, so some nights it was totally dead. What can you do, we still had a great time.

Thanks! I'm glad the Anthem was a good cruise!

It can definitely be puzzling with RCI. By now I should be used to their odd handling of the nightlife, but I still find myself scratching the old cranium occasionally.