Enchantment of the Seas – January 17-20 – Nassau and Coco Cay Weekend Cruise Review

mpoole3

Sorry for the long delay it’s been a very busy week.

Anyways tonight was formal night and we did the MTD again. One thing to note is we decided to have a table for 2 each night and they never had a problem accommodating us, nor was there ever a wait. However, some have reported having to wait quite some time to eat, so it sounds like it varies.

Not much to report for the evening, we actually went to be pretty early! I know we are in our Mid-20’s and we should be out all evening, but that sun drained us.

Day 3 – Coco Cay – Our final day.

Man these short cruises sure do fly by! This morning we woke up pretty early and actually popped a bottle of champagne for mimosas. The evening before I put the breakfast room service card on the door for coffee, fruit plate, and OJ (I was thinking mimosas before I even went to bed)

We then decided to head to the windjammer for breakfast and took our drinks with us.

IMG_2531_zps8b6f1c13.jpg[/url

We are on Enchanment in July for 4 days. Just to verify there is a formal night. If so how dressed up do people get.

• 3 months later...
hi Michael...

Hope you are still getting notifications for this thread...fellow Knoxvillian has a quick question about Diamond lounge access. (Go Vols). ;0

On previous cruises we have not been able to use the Diamond Lounge unless we were in a suite. We are booked in. jr. Suite on the EOS in August and was not expecting to have that benefit, (since a jr. Suite is not a "real" suite), but from what I read on your posts you are able to visit the diamond lounge, and you mentioned you had an inside cabin I believe.

Can you or anyone clarify the rules for Diamond Lounge access for this ship?

Thanks and happy sailing!

Pam

I'm glad you enjoyed the review Pam! Sorry for the delay, looks like someone answered the question. And GO VOLS!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Great review...I will be doing the 3 night in January . I am a Diamond member but for some reason I thought they changed the policy for Diamond members, instead of having access to the Diamond Lounge you had 3 free drinks a night. Is this true or because there are two different lounges (diamond and concierge) diamond members have access to it. Thanks for your help

Great review...I will be doing the 3 night in January . I am a Diamond member but for some reason I thought they changed the policy for Diamond members, instead of having access to the Diamond Lounge you had 3 free drinks a night. Is this true or because there are two different lounges (diamond and concierge) diamond members have access to it. Thanks for your help

You will still have access to the Diamond Lounge as well as the three drink vouchers on your card. A great Diamond Club Lounge on Enchantment. Enjoy!!!

great thank you Scotty G!!! Can you tell me if the Diamond Lounge has windows? I've been in one on Voyager and there were no windows. Be nice to see the sunset .

The Diamond Club Lounge is on the upper deck portion of the Viking Crown where the DJ booth is. You can see out all the forward, port and starboard windows with just some blockage from the elevator shafts.

Edited by Scotty G