What is the Site That Shows Which Ships are in Port on the Same Day?

moondoggie

I do remember that there was such a site, but cannot remember what it is--can anyone help? Thanks!

Cruisecal.com is now a pay membership site only and porttime.com has been taken down but you can do a little work on this site and find out which ships will be in port when you are. It is cruisett.com. Go to ships, select the ship that you are sailing on and then look at the dates for your ship.

If anyone knows of any others, please post them.

Here's a site that I have found useful. It is user friendly and free.

http://cruisett.com/ships.php

I certainly wouldn't trust that site. I have already found at least three errors. For instance, it doesn't show Solstice in Tortola at all in March but it goes there twice. And that's just one instance.

CruiseCal does an excellent job. And yes, it does cost but as Porttime's failure proved, you can't afford to do things like this for free. It takes some money to do a truly accurate website that people can depend on.

There is an ongong issue with these sites and we have seen cruisecal require a subscription and porttime close down.

Cruisett is useful and if we want to see it continue I would urge folk to register. It is free and will help them obtain advertising, which is relatively unobtrusive, to fund the site and hopefully improve the offering in the future.

I certainly wouldn't trust that site. I have already found at least three errors. For instance, it doesn't show Solstice in Tortola at all in March but it goes there twice. And that's just one instance.

Also is still listing the Soverign of the Seas from Port Canaveral !

Archived