Cruise Directors

eliana

Is there any way that I could find out in advance the names of the Cruise Directors and even guest lecturers on a forthcoming Seabourn cruise. We are sailing on the Odyssey from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles in December.

You can email the Seabourn Club and ask your questions but they may not be helpful any earlier than a month or so in advance of sailing- due to staffing changes that cannot be foreseen.

Happy cruising!

My wife and I have reservations on the Quest's, 24-Day Route of The Vikings sailing from Copenhagen on Aug 8, 2015.

On checking the Seabourn Conversations for Guest Speakers on this cruise (with only nine(9) sea days), I notice that there are ten (10) speakers listed. Is this possible or might it be a tentative list?

It is my understanding that Sophie will be our cruise director for FT L to LA. No info on speakers

Another Christmas with Sophie would be great. I wonder when she's switching back to Odyssey then?

Another Christmas with Sophie would be great. I wonder when she's switching back to Odyssey then?

She is presently scheduled on Odyssey from Dec 3rd to March 21st. I notice that Steve Wozniak is scheduled to be lecturer on Dec 15th, but our experience has been that speakers like him tend to get better offers.

She is presently scheduled on Odyssey from Dec 3rd to March 21st. I notice that Steve Wozniak is scheduled to be lecturer on Dec 15th, but our experience has been that speakers like him tend to get better offers.

Thank you for the information about Sophie.

We've been looking forward to hearing Steve Wozniak speak onboard, so thank you for the heads up that he may not actually be there. I'd rather know in advance that it's not a dead cert rather than be disappointed. Will be a nice bonus if he is onboard.