Port in Galveston to Hobby air port waht time..

toxicfairy

Ok never cruised out of Galveston so August will be first time. How early does the ship usually arrive back and how long does it usually take to get off and get through everything? Would an 11:30 am flight be ok? Flights just opened hoping to book them soon. Thanks for any/ all help!

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

I would book later that that. Galveston is 45 mins to Hobby and over an hour to Bush. If you have a shared ride it would be tough to make a 1130 flight. Galveston is known for being a bit slow in get off and though customs as well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree on the 45 mins, if you want to carry our your own luggage there should not be a problem, ( not sure if carnival has this RCCL does) we were in suite so we went after the people that carried there luggage and I was outside before 9 and at airport before 10am , but might want to add a few minutes to be safe we normally get a noon flight

Ok I booked a 2:30 flight lol with lay overs it's going to be an All day and night Fiasco but it was the cheapest one so we'll make the best of it! Now to find transportation to Hotel ( comfort Inn in Galveston) on Aug 26th and then from cruise port back to Hobby on Sept 3rd😣

Ok I booked a 2:30 flight lol with lay overs it's going to be an All day and night Fiasco but it was the cheapest one so we'll make the best of it! Now to find transportation to Hotel ( comfort Inn in Galveston) on Aug 26th and then from cruise port back to Hobby on Sept 3rd[emoji21]

Check out Galveston Limo, best price I've seen. Haven't used them but planning to in September.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just booked Galveston Limo. It kinda reminds of SAS out of FLL. I hope this works out well!

Looking forward to your feedback on Galveston Limo, everything I've read recently has a very good rating and price.

Looking forward to your feedback on Galveston Limo, everything I've read recently has a very good rating and price.

GL has many vans , and I have not seen any negative posts about service.

We dock in Galveston at 7:00 am. Do you think we'd comfortably make a 1:00 pm flight taking Galveston Limo to Hobby? I don't want to be rushed for time. BTW, we're pre-TSA approved.

Also, what would be a safe departure time to book the limo back to the airport?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used Galveston Shuttle & Limo which provide us a private car, the driver was there right on the time we booked, but we got stuck on the immigration line, so he waited for us, then he took us to IAH airport, the ride was 75 minutes with no traffic at all. the price was not bad at all, but the service was peace of mind if you have an early flight.