Looking for hotel near Rome airport

Cruise2End

I always stay at the Hilton FCO Airport. Attached to FCO proper via the parking structure. Easy walk to/from airport (IF you can handle your own luggage) and also to/from the train station, probably no more than 10 minutes.

I am a HHonors Gold. Usually, I just book the standard guest room. I have been upgraded the last two times to Hhonors floor - the last one a nifty corner Executive room that was large enough to have a party! The Front Desk staff was on the ball - I have been welcomed back - so they do look to see about their guests. Their Hhonors lounge is small but nice. Enough offerings there in evening that I made my dinner there (lots of veggie offerings!). The breakfast offerings was enough to get me ready for the TATL flight back home.

AND, it has a pool, if you want to take a dip!! I work in hotels, so I notice little things and watch service. For a hotel that has a large number of rooms and a highly transient clientele from around the world, they do an excellent job.

There is a Hilton Garden Inn also nearby, usually around 30-30EU less expensive. But, you have to do their shuttle to/from the airport. Have not stayed there, so I cannot comment on facilities.

Even if Hilton Airport can seem expensive, it is indeed cheaper the the others as 1) it's very close to the airport=no need for taxi or other forms of transport, 2) in case you fancy a tour in Rome they have a complimentary shuttle.

I just booked a room there before my return flight, all in all I saved if compared with a "normal" hotel + taxi etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums