Premium Coffee with the Deluxe Bev. Package?

If you are feeling a little decadent try a "Captains call" coffee from cafe promenade. A combination of an Irish & French coffee ( whiskey / Cognac) topped with whipped cream , also covered with the deluxe package

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 7 months later...
We have been on Anthem before but found specialty coffees difficult to find. We have the deluxe beverage package. Is it possible to get an iced coffee to go or a frappacuinno somewhere? Can we ask by the pool?

We have sailed Anthem a few times and never had an issue getting specialty coffee. You can get it in Cafe 270, La Patisserie or the coffee bar in the Windjammer. These venues have frozen drinks and iced drinks. I have had a frozen mocha frappacicino type drink made many times, they are delicious. They have drinks with alcohol too but we only get the refreshment package so didn't look at the alcohol ones.

You can also get specialty coffee in the MDR and specialty restaurants.

Out at the pool, I would get a frozen mudslide if I wanted a frappacicino type drink.

No premium brewed coffee.

Boo. I drink a lot of (good) coffee in the AM but usually not espresso drinks. We're going on a pretty port intensive cruise (only one sea day) so I don't think the beverage package is for us this time.