St. John's Resort in Mykonos May 2014

boingy300

We had a great time on our recent Med. cruise. Mykonos- It was cooler than we'd hoped for early May but it was still one of our better days. I am blogging each day but since this one was so "visual" I thought I'd post. I didn't find many 2014 Mykonos/St. John's posts so here is mine.

Hope this is helpful. Karen

http://oslertravel.blogspot.com/2014/08/day-7-mykonos-greece.html

Thanks for the memories! We were there the end of May off Celebrity Reflection, and the only glitch was that our ship tendered instead of docking and there was mixup with the van because of this. The weather was a little cool but sunny, the food was excellent, I was so glad we chose this resort for the day. My only advice to others would be to allow plenty of time for lunch, they bring out multiple plates and it does take awhile! Also, free wi fi but we found the best reception at a little seating area outside of the breakfast restaurant. We would definitely do this again.

Good points! We docked but there was a slight delay in the pick up. Maybe 15 minutes or so. I didn't have a phone. The van has the name of the resort on it. I forgot to say that. Wasn't it gorgeous?

Karen

We had a great time on our recent Med. cruise. Mykonos- It was cooler than we'd hoped for early May but it was still one of our better days. I am blogging each day but since this one was so "visual" I thought I'd post. I didn't find many 2014 Mykonos/St. John's posts so here is mine.

Hope this is helpful. Karen

http://oslertravel.blogspot.com/2014/08/day-7-mykonos-greece.html

Thank you for the review and great pics. Looks like your visit was the beginning of May. Was the ocean completely freezing? Is that a hot tub and was it nice and hot? Just trying to determine if it's worth it to spend the day here for our cruise next May. I see the options are breakfast and lunch or breakfast and massage. I was hoping for massage and lunch. I suppose I can ask if we decide to book. Thank you

Thanks for this information. Can you please advise how you booked the day pass as there doesn't seem to be an option on their website. Also, how much did the pass cost?

Many thanks

• 1 month later...