reversible dress - where can i find

ehobbs1970

hello - i just bought a reversible dress and love it but its too big. i am an 8 and a normal medium and this dress from travel smith is small and is still too big. but i think the concept is awesome. any ideas on where i can find others. i saw some ladies mention them on here so that is how i started looking in the first place. i could get this one altered but sometimes that ends up being crazy expensive.

Look at Sahalie and Title Nine; both had reversible dresses in the current catalogs.

I just saw Sahalie's latest Reversible Dress and it is super cute! They also have a reversible skirt on sale and a reversible tunic. I do agree with the OP that the concept of reversible might not work well for everyone, especially during the HOT summer months. Cute ideas though. :)

I just bought two jackets from Travel Smith this week. They run very large. I'm not super crazy about one, but they also charge to return items and it was on sale so I'll probably keep it. I do like one though. So 50/50, but I will think twice about ordering from them again.

That 24 ways shirt is intriguing.