Chocotini?

jamona2311

I'm asking for my mom. Can she get a chocolate martini with the classic drink package? This is her favorite. I'm going to upgrade to premium but I know she won't spend the money to do that.

Thanks gena

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Martinis are not usually covered by the Classic Pkg, cause either they are more thank the allowable max (which is currently $ 9)... Or they have double-shots of alcohol.... Or they include alcohol that is not found on the Classic Pkg (especially if that is a liqueur which many of the exotic Martinis incorporate)

I agree with ALGEBRALOVR in the big scheme of things the upgrade to Premium ($ 10 US + 15% Grat) is well worth it... Heck one Martini and you've come out ahead *

Also, the Premium Pkg covers a lot more choices both in alcohol & non-alcohol items. Just a better pkg all away around IMO

* NOTE - On the Classic Pkg if you order an item beyond the parameters you have to pay full price for that item. On the Premium, if you over run the max, then you just pay the difference. Classic only covers up to $ 9 per pour, so a $ 13 Martini costs you $ 13 extra beyond your daily pkg. On the Premium pours are covered up to $ 13 per pour... So a $ 13 Martini would be included... And a $ 15 one would cost you just $ 2 beyond your daily pkg.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

She can obtain a regular gin or vodka martini from any bar, tell her to take a pack of hot chocolate from the buffet in the morning and add some of that powder to it. Or have her try a Black Russian that is vodka with Kahlua

Drink up 🍸🍸🍸🍸

She can obtain a regular gin or vodka martini from any bar, tell her to take a pack of hot chocolate from the buffet in the morning and add some of that powder to it. Or have her try a Black Russian that is vodka with Kahlua

Drink up 🍸🍸🍸🍸

Or, she could carry the regular martini to the ice cream station and add some chocolate sauce to it there.

Martinis are not usually covered by the Classic Pkg, cause either they are more thank the allowable max (which is currently $ 9)... Or they have double-shots of alcohol.... Or they include alcohol that is not found on the Classic Pkg (especially if that is a liqueur which many of the exotic Martinis incorporate)

I beg to differ with this statement. You can order a martini at almost any bar and it will be covered on the Classic beverage package. The only exception will be the Martini Bar where sometimes (since they only make the large martinis) the bartender will tell you it is not included. But then again, some have reported that they have been able to get the regular size martinis there as well.

Or, she could carry the regular martini to the ice cream station and add some chocolate sauce to it there.

Forgot about that being there.

Could try getting some ice cream with the chocolate syrup and pouring the martini over it. It could be another version of a Alexander.

Or get a glass of Kahlua and pour it over the ice cream for a different version of Kahlua and cream.

She could also tell the BT for a vodka martini with a splash of Creme de Cocoa

One thing nice about being on the drink pack is you aren't losing anything if you don't like it.

Drink up 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Forgot about that being there.

Could try getting some ice cream with the chocolate syrup and pouring the martini over it. It could be another version of a Alexander.

Or get a glass of Kahlua and pour it over the ice cream for a different version of Kahlua and cream.

She could also tell the BT for a vodka martini with a splash of Creme de Cocoa

One thing nice about being on the drink pack is you aren't losing anything if you don't like it.

Drink up

The recipes above sound very tempting.

Just me..... I can mix a Brandy Alexander (brandy, crème de cocoa and cream) with no problem.

But, a few sips of a delicious chocolate martini's causes me a sleepless night and a major headache!!!

-Marisa