Do RCI provide a shuttle from Port Canaveral to MCO?

Jeannie333333

Hi,

I have read previous threads on this and have noticed in reply to questions people have advised that a shuttle from port to Orlando airport costs $20. However, can someone advise if these were cruise ship shuttles (specifically Royal Caribbean) or just general shuttle services?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but i scrolled back a number of pages and couldnt find the answer :o

thanks in advance

Jean

No, these rates are shared rides with commercial shuttle companies such as:

Shared-Shuttle-Vans.jpg

The cruise line bus from RCL:

$37.50 per person each way, children under 2 is free. Last supported flight into Orlando at 1:30pm and first from Orlando at 12:50pm.

RoyalCaribbean-Bus-Web.jpg?w=720

Hi,

I have read previous threads on this and have noticed in reply to questions people have advised that a shuttle from port to Orlando airport costs $20. However, can someone advise if these were cruise ship shuttles (specifically Royal Caribbean) or just general shuttle services?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but i scrolled back a number of pages and couldnt find the answer :o

thanks in advance

Jean

Royal's shuttle price is $37.50 per person.

thanks everyone...thanks Bob, I knew you would know ;)

In respect to SteerageJoe, he posted that info in post number 2 at the bottom of the chart, just above the picture. That's what prompted my comment of the cruise line transfer costing about twice the price of a shuttle service we have used before. :)

In respect to SteerageJoe, he posted that info in post number 2 at the bottom of the chart, just above the picture. That's what prompted my comment of the cruise line transfer costing about twice the price of a shuttle service we have used before. :)

Ah yes, sorry I missed that bit on my iPhone.

Everyone has been very helpful. Thank you :D