P&O at white bay

windsor26

Has this started now?

We are planning on using it in Feb. We have taken the River Cat in to Circular Quay before to get a cruise. You can wheel bags on to the ferry and off so I can't see why this would be any more difficult. Circular Quay end is good, flat, no stairs.

Assuming the White Bay Terminal is baggage friendly, and why wouldn't it be with everyone having baggage.

Has this started now?

We are planning on using it in Feb. We have taken the River Cat in to Circular Quay before to get a cruise. You can wheel bags on to the ferry and off so I can't see why this would be any more difficult. Circular Quay end is good, flat, no stairs.

Assuming the White Bay Terminal is baggage friendly, and why wouldn't it be with everyone having baggage.

I heard the White Bay end is a pontoon so just wanted to know how people using it had found it:D

Yes, they use a mobile pontoon.

They are changing the arrangements at White Bay shortly (moving it closer to the terminal for passenger convenience), but that may also change access.

They made things worse by discontinuing Darling Harbour and actually charging extra for that now so I will no longer be using it.

Yes, they use a mobile pontoon.

They are changing the arrangements at White Bay shortly (moving it closer to the terminal for passenger convenience), but that may also change access.

They made things worse by discontinuing Darling Harbour and actually charging extra for that now so I will no longer be using it.

How much is it now?

• 7 months later...
I hope you enjoyed your cruise windsor26. How was the ferry to White Bay? And was it far to walk to the terminal?

We did enjoy that cruise but had a better one with P& O later on the Pacific Jewel which was a great ship and crew

The ferry ride was just 4 people on the ship It has now risen in cost to $11 pp and the walk from the Cooke ship to the cruise terminal is very long about 750m and dragging cases in the heat can be a big thing as you age We will not be using it again the difference in cost is not worth It We now travel by train to Town Hall get off the train and get a taxi direct to White Bay about $16 for the 2 of us Leave the station on the Cathedral side of the road Walk to the corner and see the taxies which are driving directly across the b ridge in the correct direction wave one down