Transportation options from Lake Buena Vista to Cape Canaveral

Mummabear24

Rent a car one-way; all of the agencies in PC/Cocoa Beach offer free shuttles to the port. The drive from LBV to PC will take just over an hour.

If you prefer to let someone else drive, call Michael at Executive VIP for private car service.

Hi there! There are six of us looking at so many different options to get from our hotel in Lake Buena Vista to Cape Canaveral. In your experiences, what is our best option for affordability and convenience? Thank you cruisers!

We are going on a Carnival Cruise next weekend and staying at Disney.

I booked PortCanaveralConnection.Com 35.00 per person from Disney to Port Canaveral.

OK, I did check out and contact Michael at Executive VIP Limousine and he can do a stretch limo for six of us for $180. But as I was reading more posts, this company seems to be getting some bad reviews and a different company with similar name has many positive reviews - VIP Transportation Group. Which one is the company providing the most reliable service? So confusing! Thanks so much.

I second a one way rental. We have all the rental agencies here either in Cape Canaveral or right near the port with shuttles. You can easily drop everyone and the luggage off, take the car back, and the ride their free shuttle back to the ship. Easy, quick, and cheaper than most all forms of transport.

If you decide to do the rental be sure and rent it from one of the rental agencies located at the hotels, you'll save a pretty penny over what it would cost from the airport. Several years ago, we used Priceline or Hotwire and got a minivan for under $25. After the cruise we did the same thing to get back to MCO but it was more costly because of the airport fees and taxes.