Celebrity Summer Itinerary - Caribbean

Nana57

Does anyone know if Celebrity plans to have a cruise in the summer to the Caribbean? Have been cruising RCI but would love a Celebrity Itinerary.

Hi Nana,

I wish Celebrity would offer a Summer Caribbean product. Based on what I saw last week on Oasis (the ship was packed to max capacity !), I have little doubt that Celebrity would have success. However, at least through the Summer of 2016, it's unlikely to happen. Unfortunately, Celebrity does not have enough ships to be where everyone would like them to be. Of course, deployments can change, but again, unlikely.

Perhaps after the Edge class ships are added to the fleet in 2018 & 2020, the chances will improve. Wish I had better news for you.

Hi Nana,

I wish Celebrity would offer a Summer Caribbean product. Based on what I saw last week on Oasis (the ship was packed to max capacity !), I have little doubt that Celebrity would have success. However, at least through the Summer of 2016, it's unlikely to happen. Unfortunately, Celebrity does not have enough ships to be where everyone would like them to be. Of course, deployments can change, but again, unlikely.

Perhaps after the Edge class ships are added to the fleet in 2018 & 2020, the chances will improve. Wish I had better news for you.

Hi Andy

Based upon the comments by the CEO in the recent talk on Cruise Critic, Celebrity has no plans to base a ship in the Caribbean during the summer.

Your comments on the Oasis are true and you have to double it because one Oasis ship goes out on Saturday and one on Sunday.

Edited by dkjretired