Persian Garden on the Solstice?

Smoothiesrock

We are heading to Alaska for 7 days and I've read that you can purchase single or multi-day passes for the Persian Garden amenities if you're not staying in the aqua class cabins. Does anyone have opinions as to whether or not there is enough time or value in paying for passes?

Thanks so much!

We never sail in a cabin which qualifies automatically for the Spa. When you board the ship immediately go to The Spa.They sell a limited number of passes (about $90) which will get you into the Persian Gardens for the cruise. We would usually get back from an excursion and then DW would go up there about 5 o'clock when other people were getting ready for first seating or early select dining in the MDR. She never had to wait to lie on the heated tile beds which she liked for her shoulders.

In her opinion definitely worth it for that.

Enjoy your cruising days.

You know, I really like the Persian Gardens ... those heated tile chairs in Alaska are wonderful. However, we get one free pass for a port day and even though I end up staying onboard quite often, I still just don't use it except on rare occasion.

You know, I really like the Persian Gardens ... those heated tile chairs in Alaska are wonderful. However, we get one free pass for a port day and even though I end up staying onboard quite often, I still just don't use it except on rare occasion.

What exactly do you get if you buy a pass for the Persian Gardens on Solstice?

Thanks