Which C2 on Reflection?

mafig

Which C2 on Reflection?

1651 or 1077

I know 1077 is on the hump. However, it's not one of the larger balconies. Is it larger, at all? I'm mostly afraid of them parking the window washing machine there.:eek:

I did consult the sticky (which, btw, I find too big, at least for me), and all I found was someone who complained that it was noisy, but that was due to their next door neighbors with a loud TV.

1651 really has nothing bad or good going for it, as far as I could tell. It's near the AQs, which usually means quiet....but this is a 10 dayer and I don't anticipate a lot of children.

Which would YOU pick?

Did a google search for Reflection cabin 1077 and found pictures that show the window washing equipment on Deck 12, so the bottom may be visible if you look up but should not be a problem looking down or out. The balcony seems to be a bit oversized but hard to tell by how much. Try google & then do a little digging through the results, it wasn't able to repost the pictures or links I found.

I would go for 1077. It's not the largest, but it has a very large balcony. As far as the window washing machine, it's not visible. It is visible on the other S-Class ships above for staterooms 1547/1549, but not on Reflection. I would go for it instead of 1651 and the long walk back aft.

Are you scrolling through the spreadsheet looking for cabin numbers? That would take a lot of time and effort.

There is a shortcut. On the opening page of the sticky/thread there is a box in the right top corner that says 'SEARCH THREAD'. All you need do is put in the number of the room you are wanting info on and any entries for that room will be displayed.