Reduced deposit coming soon????

scgssny

Has anyone heard about NCL bringing back the reduced deposit cruise special anytime soon? It has been a while and with the holidays around the corner I would prefer to keep the extra few bucks until after the new year.

Thanks for any info.

It was on just last week. I didn't see it mentioned on NCL website anywhere but my cruise consultant had mentioned it and when I did a mock booking it came through as $125 deposit per person. I asked my cruise consultant how often they offer reduced deposits and he said about once a month.

Edited by jtdlmc

New sale starts Weds with reduced deposits, upgrades and a variation of the 10% where you can pick that or a speciality dining option

Great, thanks for the information. I will be sure to check it out on Wednesday. :)

New sale starts Weds with reduced deposits, upgrades and a variation of the 10% where you can pick that or a speciality dining option

What is the 10%? Can you choose the dining option vs OBC?

How do we get the new deal? Do we have to go through the mock booking process and find out category/cabin?

When I was looking at cruises yesterday on the TA website a the "special" came up of the 10% obc or dinning option and it said to call to book...few hours later it was gone! Now it makes sense why it's gone so fast it hasn't started yet!