Quebec non walking tours

Jenga019

We are stopping in Quebec on the Maasdam leaving May 23rd from Boston. My mom is VERY limited in her walking ability. I've heard that Quebec is easy to walk around but I just know she won't be able to do it. Any advice on private tour groups to get around? Should we just get a taxi and have them take us around? We are getting rental cars in every other port but I don't know if I would do that in Quebec. Any suggestions are appreciated.

We are stopping in Quebec on the Maasdam leaving May 23rd from Boston. My mom is VERY limited in her walking ability. I've heard that Quebec is easy to walk around but I just know she won't be able to do it. Any advice on private tour groups to get around? Should we just get a taxi and have them take us around? We are getting rental cars in every other port but I don't know if I would do that in Quebec. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Unless you want to visit areas outside Québec City, I would not rent a car (narrow one way streets, limited parking etc....). The last time I was in Québec City, I took an enjoyable walking tour but there are several other types of tours which do not involve so much walking....double-decker, carriage, private taxi etc.

Here is a good general website with info on those tours:

http://www.quebecregion.com/en/what-to-do/activities-attractions/guided-tours/