Allure OTS Evening Happy Hour?

Oxo

Does anyone who has recently cruised on the Allure OTS know where the Happy Hour (5-8:30PM) is being held?

Talked to a couple of people who just got off of the Allure OTS. They could not tell me where the evening Happy Hour from 5 - 8:30 is held. Last time we were on the Allure it was in the Blaze Lounge.

Can Diamond members get into the Concierge Lounge? On some of the ships you can.

Thanks!

Does anyone who has recently cruised on the Allure OTS know where the Happy Hour (5-8:30PM) is being held?

Talked to a couple of people who just got off of the Allure OTS. They could not tell me where the evening Happy Hour from 5 - 8:30 is held. Last time we were on the Allure it was in the Blaze Lounge.

Can Diamond members get into the Concierge Lounge? On some of the ships you can.

Thanks!

RCI Concierge Lounges are only open to Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club C & A members, and suite guests. C & A Diamond members are not provided access to the Concierge Lounges.

There is a Diamond Club on Oasis on Deck 6 in the Royal Promenade for Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle Club members.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Thanks!

Diamond members do not have access to the Concierge Lounge.

Since Diamond members are now getting 3 drink vouchers per evening, there may no longer be an overflow lounge for happy hour.

Thanks!

CL is for D+ and above and suite guests only. The location of the happy hour depends on how many D and above are onboard. When we were on Allure last year there were over 300 D and above which is why we were also in Blaze. The DL isn't big enough for that many so they make the call based on numbers. You won't know til you board where it will be. I doubt the vouchers will change that at least until they figure out how it impacts numbers that actually go to the DL/happy hour.

Edited by BND

Thanks!

We were on Allure in May 2014 and the happy hour was held in Blaze at that time (prior to any vouchers being in effect).

Thanks for all your input and info. Entry into the CL various from ship to ship. We were on the mariner OTS and had access to both CL and DL. Will have to wait and see what happens on Allure.

Diamond Plus and Pinnacle C&A members can access both the CL and the DL on all RCI ships that have both lounges. Diamond members are limited to the DL on ships that have a DL or to whatever lounge is the site for the nightly Diamond Event on those ships without a DL

When you were on the Mariner you had to be either in a suite or be a D+ or Pinnacle to legitimately access both lounges. The policy regarding access does not vary from ship to ship, except in so far as which lounges (DL or CL or both) exist on each vessel.

Diamond Plus and Pinnacle C&A members can access both the CL and the DL on all RCI ships that have both lounges. Diamond members are limited to the DL on ships that have a DL or to whatever lounge is the site for the nightly Diamond Event on those ships without a DL

When you were on the Mariner you had to be either in a suite or be a D+ or Pinnacle to legitimately access both lounges. The policy regarding access does not vary from ship to ship, except in so far as which lounges (DL or CL or both) exist on each vessel.

Sorry to disagree with you. We are Diamond on RCI and there were other Diamond members that we met and talked with daily in both DL and CL.

Sorry to disagree with you. We are Diamond on RCI and there were other Diamond members that we met and talked with daily in both DL and CL.

First time I've heard of Diamond being allowed into the CL since they were kicked out back in Sept 09.

First time I've heard of Diamond being allowed into the CL since they were kicked out back in Sept 09.

All I can say is we were there and done it. In fact, the CL person and DL person both allowed this and our card worked for both lounges. That was this March.

All I can say is we were there and done it. In fact, the CL person and DL person both allowed this and our card worked for both lounges. That was this March.

Not doubting what you say. Just find it unusual that they would allow the one place for suite guests to be crowded by the addition of so many non-suite guests.

Not doubting what you say. Just find it unusual that they would allow the one place for suite guests to be crowded by the addition of so many non-suite guests.

In fact, all D, D+, S passengers were going back and forth to the DL and CL. It all depended on what lounge they wanted to use. At night on Deck 14 it was very windy and cold when someone would go out on deck and the door would open. The CL was on Deck 14 which is identified as the DL and the DL was on 5. So, if you wanted to be in a room without the view you could go to deck 5. If you wanted to see out you could go to deck 14. However, when I look at the Deck Plans now, it shows the DL on Deck 14 and CC on Deck 5. So, apparently they switch them around for the two cruises we were on B2B.

The last time we were on the Allure, the Diamond evening hours were held in both the Blaze lounge and the Jazz club. I only stopped by both one night to check it out.

The Concierge club evening hours were held in Dazzles, breakfast and lunch in the Concierge Club lounge. On the last night the Concierge evening hour was held in the Viking Crown lounge.

The last time we were on the Allure, the Diamond evening hours were held in both the Blaze lounge and the Jazz club. I only stopped by both one night to check it out.

The Concierge club evening hours were held in Dazzles, breakfast and lunch in the Concierge Club lounge. On the last night the Concierge evening hour was held in the Viking Crown lounge.

So, I assume that the information was in your cabin upon arrival?

Bill