Water Park on DePalm Island?

canadarocks

Is the water park on De Palm Island for adults as well as children? I've watched a few YouTube videos, so I know not to expect "Disney" quality. But it does look like it could be fun.

Any other "kids at heart" that have been there and can comment? :D

It is small. Nothing like what you see in a typical waterpark here in the states. I would assume most if not all Canadian waterparks are much larger as well. My 18 yo daughter says it is a waterpark that a little kid would LOVE. ;)

It is small. Nothing like what you see in a typical waterpark here in the states. I would assume most if not all Canadian waterparks are much larger as well. My 18 yo daughter says it is a waterpark that a little kid would LOVE. ;)

Thanks. Did your daughter like it herself or not so much?

There are plenty other things to do there. Fantastic shallow water snorkeling with parrot fish the size of a smsll child. Last year i counted upwards of 50 different species. There are bananaboat rides....quite fun. Unlimited food and drink. De palm is one of our favorite thingsto do in Aruba. The water park is more kid oriented, though my 62 year old sister did it and had fun......but it is no disney typhoon lagoon.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

There are plenty other things to do there. Fantastic shallow water snorkeling with parrot fish the size of a smsll child. Last year i counted upwards of 50 different species. There are bananaboat rides....quite fun. Unlimited food and drink. De palm is one of our favorite thingsto do in Aruba. The water park is more kid oriented, though my 62 year old sister did it and had fun......but it is no disney typhoon lagoon.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

Thanks so much. I keep changing my mind about the darn place! :o :D

Definitely what LuLu said--->>> Great for younger children but not suited for adults.

If the price tag doesn't scare you off, for a day on the water swimming, snorkeling and all inclusive food and beverage, it is a nice way to spend the day. :)

Definitely what LuLu said--->>> Great for younger children but not suited for adults.

If the price tag doesn't scare you off, for a day on the water swimming, snorkeling and all inclusive food and beverage, it is a nice way to spend the day. :)

Princess has a excursion from 9AM-3:30PM for $99 each, which is cheaper than the regular admission charge for a day at De Palm Island (though I realize that would be for a few hours longer). It seems like an okay price, especially for a ship's excursion. Definitely leaning towards it anyways! ;)