Well Costa just lost a customer...me

RMS Olympic

I wanted to book a cruise on the Deliziosa in Feb, 2016. The cruises are posted on their web site but have a note stating not available for sale at this time.....check back. I called Costa and was told they had no info on these cruises even though they were listed on the Costa web site.

Well I waited a month and still not available.

Thinking this was strange I wondered if Europeans are able to book a Feb 2016 cruise or at least get pricing. So I logged in with my country that of Italy vice the US and guess what.......pricing was there. Costa still tells me they have no info on the Deliziosa coming to Miami.

So Europeans have access, Americans do not.

Well having sailed the Carla C, Costa Riviera, Classica, Romantica, Victoria and Atlantica, I was excited about returning to Costa and book a suite.

But to find this separatism......I think my money will best be spent on MSC. A shame as I have fond memories of Costa but this situation is just poor business.

Ciao Costa Crociere.

Early this year, Costa revised the Mediterranea 2014/2015 Caribbean itineraries soon after they were published. Costa is usually one of the last cruise lines to commit, also, Deliziosa has been doing world cruises. So 2016 for the US market might be a bit of a question mark still.

If the OP is thinking about MSC Divina- I found that it has been set up for the US market. I didn't particularly enjoy it, but the OP might.