Nov 2015 to April 2016 cruises on sale

many thanks for the heads up flopsy, good spot ......hmm interesting tho?? where is the dream in november 15?? ....and maj has vanished completely??

Is that because it is just the long haul (Caribbean) cruises that have come on line? The European cruises will follow later.

many thanks for the heads up flopsy, good spot ......hmm interesting tho?? where is the dream in november 15?? ....and maj has vanished completely??

Dream is in Corfu on 30th October so could still be doing Med cruises in November so won't be on-line yet. That's my thinking on this cold, drizzly, foggy morning and I must hurry and get down to our village hall to put Christmas decorations up. :(:eek:

ahhh yes thanks jaks

noticed the christmas at sea itinerary for dream? two sea days and an overnight in montego bay:( ...only 3 other ports of call! I dont think i will be booking that? much prefer celebrations christmas itinerary ... dominica, tobago and bequia (fab) and only one sea day

ahhh yes thanks jaks

noticed the christmas at sea itinerary for dream? two sea days and an overnight in montego bay:( ...only 3 other ports of call! I dont think i will be booking that? much prefer celebrations christmas itinerary ... dominica, tobago and bequia (fab) and only one sea day

That's what I thought too geo..... don't think the TA out there looks as appealing as in the past either. Much better coming back though.

That's what I thought too geo..... don't think the TA out there looks as appealing as in the past either. Much better coming back though.

That's exactly what I thought too, there didn't seem to be a lot of imgaination gone into the TA's this time!

The Dream going out is pretty much the same as this year, which wasn't as inspiring as lat year's.

Personally, I think the only one that looks OK this time is the Celebration TA coming back in April.

ahhh yes thanks jaks

Can't see anyone being too keen on that itinerary. Overnight in Montego Bay. why?:confused:

Have you been to Bequia, Geo? I've just been looking and this caught my eye.

Can't see anyone being too keen on that itinerary. Overnight in Montego Bay. why?:confused:

Have you been to Bequia, Geo? I've just been looking and this caught my eye.

Bequia is a lovely tender port, V. We went there instead of (cannot remember off hand) and were very pleased. Upmarket, yacht place, with lovely garden restaurants next to the sea, little shops, fruit and veg market and a beach reached by little boats.

I agree with others here. For the Dream too many days at sea, and not enough variety in ports if you do back to back, with 3days in Jamaica, 2 in St Georges Grand Cayman, and 2 in Havana. Also still doesn't fit with school holidays. Along with comments on another thread about food quality I am sorry to say I will be looking elsewhere.

Sweby

Bequia is a lovely tender port, V. We went there instead of (cannot remember off hand) and were very pleased. Upmarket, yacht place, with lovely garden restaurants next to the sea, little shops, fruit and veg market and a beach reached by little boats.

It sounds very nice J

Yes, £8 each, some proceeds to charity. In large shops now but from 8th December in smaller Thomson shops.

I really thought you were all joking about the bears :o:o

do they only have one eye?

Edited by happy v

Yes happy v, they only have one eye! It's supposed to look like the Tui logo.:rolleyes:

Ahh, I've just had another look. I didn't notice it before.:o

I think I should end here. This thread doesn't seem to be my finest moment.;):rolleyes:

Ahh, I've just had another look. I didn't notice it before.:o

I think I should end here. This thread doesn't seem to be my finest moment.;):rolleyes:

And I think I made a mistake about the charity. The book about cruising is in aid of a children's hospice. Not sure what the bear is for - possibly Born Free or children's holiday?