New Oleans Parking

bnrv99

We are cruising on June 1 and can't wait. Would someone that has recently cruised from New Orleans and parked in the terminal tell me the current parking cost? I am debating whether to park in the terminal or at the Courtyard.

Thanks in advance.

We are cruising on June 1 and can't wait. Would someone that has recently cruised from New Orleans and parked in the terminal tell me the current parking cost? I am debating whether to park in the terminal or at the Courtyard.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, there!!

Enjoy your cruise!!

Parking at the Erato Street Terminal Garage (Carnival) is $16.00 per day.

It is amazingly convenient, since you get to drive in, drop your 'checked luggage' with a porter, and then park.

The next time you see your luggage is in your cabin.

Well worth the cost, IMHO.

Bon Voyage!!!

We parked across the street at one of the parking garages and saved a few bucks. It is not as convenient though. Next time we sail from New Orleans I think we will just pay the extra and park by the terminal.

We have used both the terminal parking and the Fulton Garage parking. We prefer Fulton and have used it for these past 5 or 6 cruises. It is less costly and they shuttle you to and from. The shuttle has always been quick and it waiting on us when we return. Takes just a few minutes to make the trip.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree its a great parking lot for Carnival cruises. Once you park, get out of your car, walk to the elevators and go down, you are in the terminal. Which is great when the weather is bad. you never have to walk outside, unlike the open parking lot for Royal Caribbean.

Do you have to make reservations to park at the Erato Street terminal? My son and his family will be driving there from the hotel on the day of departure which is in August.

Also, what time would you suggest to arrive at the terminal ?

Thanks in advance for any information

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Fulton Street parking offers free shuttle to/from the parking garage to the port for much less. Roof top is $8 and under cover is $10. http://www.neworleansparking.com/parking.asp?item=FGP

And if you use Fulton, make sure you drop off your passengers and luggage and then go alone to the garage. When the van is ready they will take you back to the pier and you can reunite with your group.