Oasis Suites, specifically Harmony of the Seas - 5 pax?

Hello, we are on the verge of booking a cruise onboard the Harmony of the Seas. I've read that certain Grand Suites on the other two Oasis cruise ships can accommodate 5 people if the 5th person is a child under the age of 2. Has any one ever booked a GS on an Oasis class suite for 5 people?

We are hoping to sail as a group of 3 adults, 1 3 year-old and 1 infant and I am keeping my fingers crossed that some of the GS on Harmony will have the same configuration as those on her sisters.

Separately, I have also seen my TA's sheet of available Junior Suites on the Harmony and some have a stated max occupancy of 5. When I cross checked against the Harmony deck plans, it seems that those JS have an additional pullman beds. Again, has anyone booked a JS with such a config for 5 pax?

Would be a huge confidence booster if we knew of any precedents. Thank you! :)

I know Harmony has the AquaTheater suites, some 2bds that can sleep 5 and above. (A1, A2 & A3) The A4 I think is only 4 or less passengers.

The Aft GS's on Oasis/Allure are going to be reclassified as AquaTheater.

There is also Royal Family Suite with Balcony

Two bedrooms with two twin beds that convert to Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, two Pullman beds. Vanity with chair in each bedroom, living area with double convertible sofa, marble entry, entertainment center, two bathrooms - master bath with tub. Private balcony with table and chairs.

(580 sq. ft., balcony 238 sq. ft.)

I don't know if they will allow you to book a GS or JS with 5 passengers, even if 1 is an infant.

To answer my own question, I contacted my TA and yes, there are Junior Suites which would accommodate 5 :) For us, it was that or the Royal Family Suite which was substantially bigger and could also accommodate more than 4 guests. I don't know why we can't book for more than 4 people via RCL's website but my TA has always been wonderful to work with so no complaints here! ;)

To answer my own question, I contacted my TA and yes, there are Junior Suites which would accommodate 5 :) For us, it was that or the Royal Family Suite which was substantially bigger and could also accommodate more than 4 guests. I don't know why we can't book for more than 4 people via RCL's website but my TA has always been wonderful to work with so no complaints here! ;)

That's always been a limitation of Royal's website, it's not anything you are doing wrong. Any stateroom that requires more than 4 guests to book is not available on the website.

That's always been a limitation of Royal's website, it's not anything you are doing wrong. Any stateroom that requires more than 4 guests to book is not available on the website.

Thanks for the clarification, it's good to know! What was strange however, was that I called our local RCL office to enquire and he told me there were no rooms that allowed more than 4 guests either! He "checked" and said well, he couldn't see them and either they have not been released or they have been sold out. Well, neither was true as it turned out. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the clarification, it's good to know! What was strange however, was that I called our local RCL office to enquire and he told me there were no rooms that allowed more than 4 guests either! He "checked" and said well, he couldn't see them and either they have not been released or they have been sold out. Well, neither was true as it turned out. :rolleyes:

not necessarily. many TAs book large blocks of rooms and they get taken out of general inventory until the agency releases them back to Royal.

I know Harmony has the AquaTheater suites, some 2bds that can sleep 5 and above. (A1, A2 & A3) The A4 I think is only 4 or less passengers.

The Aft GS's on Oasis/Allure are going to be reclassified as AquaTheater.

There is also Royal Family Suite with Balcony

Two bedrooms with two twin beds that convert to Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, two Pullman beds. Vanity with chair in each bedroom, living area with double convertible sofa, marble entry, entertainment center, two bathrooms - master bath with tub. Private balcony with table and chairs.

(580 sq. ft., balcony 238 sq. ft.)

I don't know if they will allow you to book a GS or JS with 5 passengers, even if 1 is an infant.

My family has easily booked an infant using a pack-n-play into a cabin even when it says it will only hold two passengers....it's something that many aren't aware of..you only need to ask and remind them of the age and sleeping situation.