Majesty itinerary change

Just received an email about an itinerary change on the 4-night sailings of the Majesty. I held my breath for a minute until I saw that only the order of the ports changed. They are now CocoCay, Nassau, day at sea. That is fine with me, as CocoCay is my priority.

Just received an email about an itinerary change on the 4-night sailings of the Majesty. I held my breath for a minute until I saw that only the order of the ports changed. They are now CocoCay, Nassau, day at sea. That is fine with me, as CocoCay is my priority.

Interesting, they are back to what Sovereign, Monarch, and Enchantment did for years. I liked it because it gave us two shots to get into Coco Cay. If we didn't make it on day 2, we had another chance on day 4.

Interesting, they are back to what Sovereign, Monarch, and Enchantment did for years. I liked it because it gave us two shots to get into Coco Cay. If we didn't make it on day 2, we had another chance on day 4.

Great point. I love Coco Cay and have only had to miss it once, but I definitely like the idea of having a second shot at it if weather doesn't hold up.

Although if that pier gets built, I assume missing out on Coco Cay will be a thing of the past.

Great point. I love Coco Cay and have only had to miss it once, but I definitely like the idea of having a second shot at it if weather doesn't hold up.

Although if that pier gets built, I assume missing out on Coco Cay will be a thing of the past.

From what I've read about the pier, unless it's somehow put in a protected area (which I suspect is impossible and/or improbable), they will still be missing Coco Cay due to weather, though maybe less than they do now.

When are you sailing? We are sailing the 27.

Regarding CocoCay port cancellations, what does the weather have to be in order to cancel stopping at the port?? Is it wind, rain??? Thank you!!

If the seas are choppy usually due to wind the tenders can't operate safely.