Just off the Independence: Any questions?

Curious to know if they offered drink cards, and if so, do you recall the price?

Hello! I'm not completely sure on the drinks cards...I know they were featuring the drinks packages the first day or two for 20% off, but I'm not sure of the price. We carried on two bottles of wine per the RC guidelines, and ended up giving one to our waiter during breakfast on our final day! I guess we didn't drink as much as we hoped we would! ;p

Sorry I can't be of more help!

Did you use the AO program? Do you have the compasses?

Hello! We didn't use the AO program. This was my first time traveling without my family - it was a girls' trip with no kids! I'm sorry! That being said, I was really surprised over a holiday weekend, there were hardly any kids on board. I don't think I saw more than 5!

I may have the Compasses in my suitcase. Let me haul it down and I'll update you!

Hello! We didn't use the AO program. This was my first time traveling without my family - it was a girls' trip with no kids! I'm sorry! That being said, I was really surprised over a holiday weekend, there were hardly any kids on board. I don't think I saw more than 5!

I may have the Compasses in my suitcase. Let me haul it down and I'll update you!

Good for you!! Hoping to do a girls trip this year too! Much needed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How was the internet?

The last time I was on this ship (2013 from Southampton, England), the internet was great.

On this sailing, the internet was horrible. At least for us, attempting to connect on an iPhone. We tried during the final sea day (paying $19.99 to connect and stream for 24 hours), and couldn't Facetime or barely even call without video...

Can you remember what photo packages were offered on board? Im thinking about buying the All In Package but its not offered online for my cruise in May yet. Heard its usually cheaper to buy before the cruise.... just wondered how much it was onboard? Thanks

Curious to know if they offered drink cards, and if so, do you recall the price?

A 10 drink card for $69 plus 18% gratuity was offered on the last full day (#4). We had a 5-8:30pm happy hour in the Concierge Lounge so we had enough being casual drinkers. I do feel that they should have offered it for use on day 3 and 4 for other casual drinkers.

A 10 drink card for $69 plus 18% gratuity was offered on the last full day (#4). We had a 5-8:30pm happy hour in the Concierge Lounge so we had enough being casual drinkers. I do feel that they should have offered it for use on day 3 and 4 for other casual drinkers.

I agree, 10 drinks on the last day, ever split between the two of us, would be too much.

We were just on this cruise and saw many young children and teens. The children's pool area was packed. It was interesting that on two of our nights we sat next to a table with 4 young children, one teen, and 5 adults which we found quieter than a large table full of adults.