Majesty welcome back party?

Having been on little Monarch several times years ago in the past when she sailed out of PC, I remembered she did a pretty good job of the welcome back party on board. One of the better ones.

Having lost our sweet Enchantment up here in PC, we decided to give Monarch's old twin

sister a whirl this summer. Not sure if Majesty does a welcome back party, and am assuming

it may be following other ships, being Platinum and above now.

Anyone been on Majesty recently and went to that venue?

Having been on little Monarch several times years ago in the past when she sailed out of PC, I remembered she did a pretty good job of the welcome back party on board. One of the better ones.

Having lost our sweet Enchantment up here in PC, we decided to give Monarch's old twin

sister a whirl this summer. Not sure if Majesty does a welcome back party, and am assuming

it may be following other ships, being Platinum and above now.

Anyone been on Majesty recently and went to that venue?

It's for Gold and above but still called the "Top Tier Event".

On the 3 night it's held at 10:45 and on the 4 night it's held at 7:45 in the Spectrum Lounge.

Shane and John are both on vacation now so it's anybody's guess as to how it's being handled.

On the 3 night it's held at 10:45 and on the 4 night it's held at 7:45 in the Spectrum Lounge.

Shane and John are both on vacation now so it's anybody's guess as to how it's being handled.

That's great! Thanks. We always enjoyed that party on Monarch as we were sliding

into the port of Nassau. They really did a nice job of it. Will be interesting to see if

MJ does anything like it?

We are on four night (now that we are retired old farts and can expand off the weekend

thing ;)). So looks like the 7:45 party for us. We are on the end of May. Thanks again. :)

Top Tier Party on most ships is for Platinum and above.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Top Tier Party on most ships is for Platinum and above.

But apparently, being MJ is so small, makes them different so they invite the Gold members.

The way I see it, MJ brings back the original "welcome back party" versus the "top tier party"

no matter how they call it. ;)

Also, since MJ has no CL or DL....the diamond event is like days of old, and held

in the Viking Crown Lounge. Darn it...no special Latte in the CL or DL in the morning

for me on this one. :(

No Chops either!! :o But have made ressies for Chef's Table. ;)

But apparently, being MJ is so small, makes them different so they invite the Gold members.

The way I see it, MJ brings back the original "welcome back party" versus the "top tier party"

no matter how they call it. ;)

Also, since MJ has no CL or DL....the diamond event is like days of old, and held

in the Viking Crown Lounge. Darn it...no special Latte in the CL or DL in the morning

for me on this one. :(

No Chops either!! :o But have made ressies for Chef's Table. ;)

Majesty holds a lot more passengers than Vision class and Radiance class ships and she is also bigger than Vision class ships.

Majesty holds a lot more passengers than Vision class and Radiance class ships and she is also bigger than Vision class ships.

Majesty: 74 thousand tons

Vison class:

Rhapsody 78 thousand tons

Enchantment 82 thousand tons

Vision 78 thousand tons

Only Grandeur and Legend (who is being sold) are smaller in tons.

All four Radiance sisters: 90 thousand tons

So you take a smaller ship, pack in the pax, less common areas to frequent

in....things have to be set up different. ;)

That's great! Thanks. We always enjoyed that party on Monarch as we were sliding

into the port of Nassau. They really did a nice job of it. Will be interesting to see if

MJ does anything like it?

We are on four night (now that we are retired old farts and can expand off the weekend

thing ;)). So looks like the 7:45 party for us. We are on the end of May. Thanks again. :)

Sliding is a great description. I remember coming in hot a couple of times and really feeling the list. Of course it didn't hurt that we had consumed a dozen of those little martini's in the plastic cups. ;p

Sliding is a great description. I remember coming in hot a couple of times and really feeling the list. Of course it didn't hurt that we had consumed a dozen of those little martini's in the plastic cups. ;p

LOL!! I remember the appetizers including sushi, those lime green shooters

things (can't remember what they were ;p) and really, really good Bloody Marys!!

Didn't feel a thing either! Started that day off right at 10:45 am!! :D:eek:

Yup, Monarch did it up right!! :D