Voyager class aft balconies

I am looking at Adventure. It looks like the balcony railings are slanted,. I have young children and want to make sure that they would not be able to climb the railing. I would book deck 6 because of the deck space in case they climbed the railing, but those rooms only sleep 3, so I have to look at dek 10. Anyone have any input - could they climb it?

Anybody could climb anything. The balconies are tiered if thats what youre asking. I still wouldn't want to fall from one to the other though. You could potentially fall off the ship from the corner cabins. Other than that its a fall to the balcony below.

I actually think they would be quite hard to climb on deck 10 because they slope inwards when you are standing on the balcony. We've never been on deck 6 but I think they are straight, so more like a ladder.

Sorry, not sure how to delete the post but I've just had a look at some pics and have got my ships mixed up. Vision class are the ones with sloping balconies.

As long as you can keep an eye on the children though, these are great balconies to have.

Julie

Edited by kernow
change text

We were on Explorer last year in a corner aft, deck 10. The railing does slant inward. We had to keep an eye on our almost 7 year old because he likes to climb. He got high enough to make us a little nervous, but was never really in danger.

The space was amazing! I'm really hoping they don't recategorize those to a more expensive category.