Jade Menus Updated following Refurb?

Sea saw 56

We were on the Pearl in December, before its dry dock. Will be on the newly refurbed Jade in a couple weeks.

Cagney's and Suite Lunch menus were outdated on Pearl, as were Jade's menus pre dry dock.

Wondering if the Jade menus have changed now. Was hoping to see Cagney's with the newer menu that included the (fried) fisherman's platter, and the updated Suite Lunch menu that included lots more seafood/fish dishes than the old menu.

If anyone has those post dry dock menus, or knowledge of changes, would be interested in that.

• 7 months later...

I know this is a thread from last year, but does anyone know if the menus in general on the Jade have been updated? And in addition, how about the suite breakfast/lunch menus? Is the Jade still using the old specialty restaurant menus? Or the new ones?

Suite menus on The Jade have changed since dry dock. The breakfast setup in moderno is nice. We usually just ate from that. Quick and easy with some healthy options and coffee was decent French press. Lunch in cagney’s had some decent carrot cake. I don’t have menu but the breakfast/lunch was convenient, with many of the same staff from the previous year. Food quality- it was good enough I guess. Nothing to write home about - except service. Of course that’s my opinion. Other guests may have found the lunch burgers fabulous. Pretty sure they are the same ones that are served in the buffet.

I know this is a thread from last year, but does anyone know if the menus in general on the Jade have been updated? And in addition, how about the suite breakfast/lunch menus? Is the Jade still using the old specialty restaurant menus? Or the new ones?

Sailed on the Jade end of July of last year (so several months after the refurbishment), in Cagney's they had the newest menu and at Le Bistro the "same old, same old" (only difference was that a-la-carte prices were added to the menu, but the food items was the same as it has been for a long time).