Seabourn log on

koalapanda

May I ask is anyone having a problem with the new Seabourn website and the log on ?

I am grinding my teeth unable to log on. I can enter my user name and then on typing the first digit/letter of the password the page disappears.

I am using an android tablet.

It is very annoying.:confused::(

I am in London using an Ipad and have no problem logging in.

Where I do have issues with the site is this... I can look at my future reservations but when I go to My Preferences to alter them I cannot save the changes to Seabourn Club Benefits I get the following message, and this has been going on daily for 2 weeks during Seattle's opening hours:

MY PREFERENCES

Due to scheduled maintenance, certain features of My Seabourn are temporarily unavailable including reservations, history, personal details or preferences.

I have reported this to Seabourn Club and other areas there- by emails and via their Contact Us

section of the site. But they don't respond and it's as if the staff is on the blink too. I wonder how long they can ignore their own website's inadequacies?!?

Happy and healthy sailing!

Hi Jenny. We are managing to log on from a sunny North Wales (not - we are currently enjoying the tail end of Storm Doris but at least the fence panels are still standing ;)) although I must say that it is certainly not the most intuitive website I have ever used!

Thank you for your responses. This week I am in Hong Kong maybe it has to do with not being recognised on the US ' site. Home tomorrow will try again.

Must say the new 'site's logic is some what weird.

Hi Pattie we have been chilled in HK and roasted tomorrow arriving to 32C in Melbourne. A bit like a frozen chook (chicken) for a Tuesday roast dinner.

Regards to all.