Jiffy Jeff Transportation

ntcharlie305

• 1 year later...

We reserve our shuttle online since we had to have transportation from Fll to Miami for our cruise. They were extremely nice and easy to work with they called as soon as we landed in Fll and we're waiting for us, got all 10 of us and our luggage to Miami in a timely matter. Picked us up the next morning from our hotel in Miami and took us to the Port of Miami. They called us on our ship when we were getting off and we waited maybe 5 minutes for our ride, not his fault he was 5 minutes late as he had to fight the port traffic. They delivered us to Fll airport well within our time frame. Would recommend this service for anyone traveling around Florida. They were courteous, clean and very friendly. We met some other people in the airport that were Aldo going to Miami and they were more than willing to let them get on our shuttle. Super nice company totally give them 5️.

Actually not my first post, don't know why it says that. I don't work for this company and never heard of them until I seen them online while looking for airport shuttles. Maybe you should try their service and you wouldn't be so suspicious of people's posts. I wouldn't give a company a good review if it wasn't warranted. This company went out of their way to accommodate us. Since I live in Mo it would be a little hard for me to work for this company. Lose your negativity.

Yet another positive review from a first time poster - this service seems to get lots of these. Count me suspicious :( - drivers posting or maybe they are trolling for reviews? :confused:

I respectively disagree with you on this one.

Of course you have the right to your own opinion, but I have used Jiffy Jeff several times. He has a great business and awesome service.

Maybe the poster found his service to be great (as I do) and felt the need to come here to let others know.

There is really no need for him or the drivers to "toot their own horns".

Edited by 1tuckersmom

Actually not my first post, don't know why it says that. I don't work for this company and never heard of them until I seen them online while looking for airport shuttles. Maybe you should try their service and you wouldn't be so suspicious of people's posts. I wouldn't give a company a good review if it wasn't warranted. This company went out of their way to accommodate us. Since I live in Mo it would be a little hard for me to work for this company. Lose your negativity.

Thanks for your reply and I hope you had a good cruise. :)

Call me suspicious or jaded, but I see lots of posts about this company by first time, and often only time, posters. I have not used them, and with the increased availability of Uber and Lyft, I probably will not use them or any other shared shuttles from FLL. Your signature indicated Mo. and mine indicates Northern VA/DC, but I don't recall anyone from Cruise Critic verifying that data. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I used Jiffy Jeff in December 2016 for my cruise out of Miami picked me up at FLL brought me to my hotel in Miami it was great and used them for the return trip back to FLL they were right on time had me to the airport with plenty of time to spare.

We just returned from a cruise out of Miami. We flew into FLL and stayed in an local hotel. Booked with Jiffy Jeff to pick us up from the hotel and bring us to POM.

The communication with them was excellent and frequent so we knew what was happening the whole time.

They made a couple more stops after ours to pick up more passengers, but it didn't take very long before we were on our way.

On debarkation day, they called first thing in the morning to let us know the arrangements. Driver arrived within a couple minutes after we got outside.

I would recommend them if you are interested in a shared shuttle service.

• 4 weeks later...

Used them in March '16 to get from MIA to Embassy Suites on 17th the day before our cruise. They were there waiting for us, the van was great -- very clean and a much fancier/nicer than I expected. Plus they had carseats available, which we needed. We also used them the next day to pick us up from the hotel and take us to the pier. Was planning to use JJ again for our curise in April, but the price from FLL to the Embassy is close to what we paid from MIA last year and he doesn't offer the $10 pp from the hotel to port that he paid last year, so I'm exploring options. May still end up back with JJ!

Communication was great, van was clean and they were on time.

• 2 weeks later...

Long time poster, first time user of Jiffy Jeff's.

Just off the Reflection on 03/25 in Miami and needed to get to Ft. Lauderdale for a 12:50 flight. Off the ship at 8:15, called Jeff and a shiny Mercedes Van showed up to pick us up less than 10 minutes later.

Took us immediately to the airport. Driver (Sergio) was courteous and drove sanely (a big step up from some Cabs I've taken). $45 for the two of us.

Will gladly use Jiffy Jeff again! Their website is http://www.gojiffyjeff.com/

Edited by RickT
Added website

I reserved Jiffy Jeff for our Cruise on Sept 9 2017. We were to be picked up at our hotel SpringHill Suites, Fort Lauderdale Airport and driven to the port of Miami. I just received a e-mail from them stating that they will be on vacation from August 31 thru Sept.12th and unable to make the transfer. They will still be able to pick us up after the cruise,but not the trip to the port. Anyone have a trusted company that I can call to make reservations?

Jiffy Jeff is great we use them all the time. They just posted a summer special for airport cruise port transfers on their website for $13 pp for four or more. We have a cruise coming up so I'm calling them again. Very reliable and great customer service. http://Www.gojiffyjeff.com

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great transfers from and back to FLL. Jeff was great with communication via phone and text, he even gave me a contact at the Springhill Suites for a room the night before the cruise. The Mercedes vans and drivers were also very nice. Definitely will use them again. Only negative is the drivers cannot accept credit card. I understand that cash makes for a nice business and Jeff will take a call from you while on the van to provide him with CC info, but, the driver should have a CC reader right with them, carrying enough cash for a week's worth of travel and services for a family is not easy.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

After reading reviews for shuttles to/from Fort Lauderdale and Miami, I made reservations in January with Jiffy Jeff. Following my reservation, I received a detailed email with information about our pick-up (March 31) and return (today, April 9) procedures. Communication is key!! Jeff called us the evening before we were to be picked up to confirm we were traveling. He then called the next morning, several times, keeping us updated on when the driver would arrive at our hotel to take us to the Miami cruise port. Upon our return this morning, Jeff called to let us know when/where our shuttle would be at the cruise port. Somehow we missed the shuttle, but Jeff was in constant contact until we were on the second shuttle. Jiffy Jeff has professional drivers, very comfortable Mercedes vans, and provides excellent service! I would definitely use his service again.

Jiffy Jeff was absolutely excellent in their service to and from the Port of Miami. We arrived at FLL and within a half hour we were on our way to the Carnival Glory at the Port of Miami. Jeff was in contact with us immediately and gave us excellent directions as to where to meet our driver with a detailed description of the driver, van, and the driver's name. Due to an accident on the freeway, our driver took another approach to the port which saved us valuable time. On our return trip, Jeff was again in constant contact with us until we were safely on our transport back to FLL. We waited just a few moments to pick up other passengers but we arrived at FLL in plenty of time to catch our flight. Along the way, our driver pointed out some points of interest. The cost was excellent and the van was impressive. We would not hesitate to use Jiffy Jeff again! Kudos to Jeff's team!