Have you tried e-mailing Cunard?

Uncle Pete

I guess I'm just lucky - I have e-mailed Cunard many times over the past few years and have always had a response. I have been apparently very fortunate, since all in all, I have not had poor service whether by phone or e-mail since I started booking with them in 2002.

I recently e-mailed Cunard and didn't get a reply until a month later - it came by post!. I actually resorted to writing and sent a letter off a couple of days before their written response arrived by post to my original e-mail - a coincidence really. If you hold on you might get lucky - if not I'd write just to be on the safe side. We also phoned previously and were promised a call back but didn't get one. In my letter I said this wasn't the standard of service we expected from Cunard. They did apologise and have now sorted things out for us. Good luck!

Del.

I had a query and emailed cunard.com - got no reply. I then tried Cunard.co.uk and got a reply within a day, subsequent correspondence was always dealt with very quickly until we had sorted out the issue.

I e-mailed Cunard last week with a question? I'm still waiting for a response, yet there auto reply message stated that a reply would be forthcoming within 48 hrs (if I recall). What has been your experience?

I called the 800 number and got a real person who straightened out a few questions I had.

Following the advice, I have e-mailed my information request a 2nd time. I'll see how long it will take them to reply this time.

Good news:). Got a reply 3 days later.

I did not get the reply that I was hoping for :mad: but they've replied.

Anyway, I can live with their reply.:rolleyes:

Following the advice, I have e-mailed my information request a 2nd time. I'll see how long it will take them to reply this time.

Good news:). Got a reply 3 days later.

I did not get the reply that I was hoping for :mad: but they've replied.

Anyway, I can live with their reply.:rolleyes:

They never responded to me after repeated tries - shoreside they show no regard for their customers. They are a case study of lousy customer service.

AMEN to that! - shoreside is a bunch of ( sorry to say ) LOSERS! :(

Last week I received a HAND WRITTEN Princess Cruises envelope addressed to me with a generic letter inside that should have been sent to another Cunard passenger. Talk about Princess cheapening the Cunard brand.

... and that is yet another reason why my next voyage is non Cunard.

Sad to report that I have never had a response from Cunard to an e-mail. We have had several crossings with them.

It has been said that stateside Cunard support is nil; I can't disagree with that.

Pincus

Archived