South Beach Miami Hotel Pre Cruise

Rose135

Could anyone recommend a good clean affordable hotel in South Beach ...

We will be flying in to FLL and would like to spend two nights in South Beach Pre Cruise ...

it will be around Christmas. 5 people ....

It does not need to be fancy but safe , clean and close to everything ....

Thank you in advance !

Most South Beach hotels tend to be smaller, often limited to 2 or maybe 3 in a room. There are some newer hotels with larger rooms farther north in Miami Beach -- then you can ride the bus to SB for dining and nightlife.

Check out the Grand Beach or the alexander. Good luck! :)

We booked La Flora on Collins. 12th and Collins. Great location. You will definitely need two rooms in these smaller hotels.

I did lots of research for a 5 night stay in early Feb. Trip advisor "experts" as well as recent reviews and an award lead me here. Got a very good rate (for SoBe) thru Travelocity because I get occasional discount promo codes. No pool, but a block from the beach. Clinton Hotel is another that is popular here, moderately priced and in a good location.

Could anyone recommend a good clean affordable hotel in South Beach ...

We will be flying in to FLL and would like to spend two nights in South Beach Pre Cruise ...

it will be around Christmas. 5 people ....

It does not need to be fancy but safe , clean and close to everything ....

Thank you in advance !

I would recommend the suites at the Park Central - a small art deco hotel on Ocean Drive. Certainly close to everything - a bit too close for me, if going to Miami Beach again I would head further north and just visit SoBe. The suites are great with kitchenette, dining table and lounge but the bedroom would only sleep 2 so for 5 people you would need an extra room.

• 2 weeks later...
I would recommend the suites at the Park Central - a small art deco hotel on Ocean Drive. Certainly close to everything - a bit too close for me, if going to Miami Beach again I would head further north and just visit SoBe. The suites are great with kitchenette, dining table and lounge but the bedroom would only sleep 2 so for 5 people you would need an extra room.
Most people going to South Beach like to stay in South Beach.

We recently stayed at the Freehand Hostel on 26th and Collins, it has just been completely refurbished and is a clean Hostel, we did a girls weekend and had 4 girls in a bunk room, you have a bunk bed for each and a sitting area, one bath, it was about 25 each for the night and included breakfast, two blocks from beach, bus stop in front and about 15 minute walk to Lincoln Drive. The outside area is really nice, pool and lots of sitting and shade. Check it out on there site, it was great for us

Archived